Errr... Halp?

Porky Minch

Question

Whenever I'm on the card maker, the cards now have a blank picture. I hit generate and everything, yet it stays white. I uploaded pictures and pictures before just now without this glitch. Anyone got an idea for help?

Even the cards I made already have a blank picture. Everything else is fine, and when I look on the forums, the cards I posted that were white on card maker aren't white on the forums... o_0

12 answers to this question

[quote name='optimus327prime' timestamp='1321636759' post='5650762']
i hate it when my cards are blank. i hope it gets fixed soon, and if i upload a new picture it stays blank
[/quote]
[quote name='Twilight Sparkle' timestamp='1321625974' post='5650502']
Yea no real way to fix this without YCMaker. Best thing I can say is to save the generated card without the pic to your desktop, open both the card and the picure you want in something like paint of photoshop and then resize it to fit like that and upload to photobucket/tinypic to post it here if you want.
[/quote]

[quote name='Porky Minch' timestamp='1321673438' post='5651841']
Tried. Didn't work.

Changed my name to suit my sig and avi xD
[/quote]

Ok, now this is a problem. I misread your question, and assumed you meant it disappeared when you generated it. That I had a fix for, but now my pictures are just plain white as well. Houston, we have a problem.

Archived