I Only Like Ophion [Verz]

Legend Zero

You should run Summoner Monk or Castor. How's that evil?

You're smart for not doing something stupid with the Verz Xyz. Bahamut and Ophion ARE the best. My only question is how many times will you have a Verz in hand when u need Bahamut's effect?

[quote name='AggroDrago' timestamp='1321650449' post='5651112']
You should run Summoner Monk or Castor. How's that evil?

You're smart for not doing something stupid with the Verz Xyz. Bahamut and Ophion ARE the best. My only question is how many times will you have a Verz in hand when u need Bahamut's effect?
[/quote]
My normals are usually filled by TGU, Rabbit, or Birdman/Wolf tricks.

My only question is why would I Xyz Bahamut when I can't use his effect and have plenty of other options?

[quote name='Legend Zero' timestamp='1321650771' post='5651119']
My only question is why would I Xyz Bahamut when I can't use his effect and have plenty of other options?
[/quote]You wouldn't. And that becomes a problem if you can't get over/destroy a monster your Opponent controls. My point is that there are times where you'll need Bahamut and may not have the Verz in hand to activate its effects.

[quote name='AggroDrago' timestamp='1321650932' post='5651121']
You wouldn't. And that becomes a problem if you can't get over/destroy a monster your Opponent controls. My point is that there are times where you'll need Bahamut and may not have the Verz in hand to activate its effects.
[/quote]
Ophion runs over most stuff....and if not that's why its easy to sync.

You're putting out a scenario that only creates one downside. That being "what if they have super beater and you've got nothing." In which case most decks would lose anyway. This isn't any different from the other Verz decks posted, because they use Caster's eff to take the Verz in hand to get on the board. So I've either got a handful of Spells/Traps or an empty hand, the first would probably get me out of trouble while the second wouldn't matter if I ran more Verz or not.

But I will....

-1 Bahamut
+1 Disigma

[quote name='Legend Zero' timestamp='1321651478' post='5651137']
Ophion runs over most stuff....and if not that's why its easy to sync.

You're putting out a scenario that only creates one downside. That being "what if they have super beater and you've got nothing." In which case most decks would lose anyway. This isn't any different from the other Verz decks posted, because they use Caster's eff to take the Verz in hand to get on the board. So I've either got a handful of Spells/Traps or an empty hand, the first would probably get me out of trouble while the second wouldn't matter if I ran more Verz or not.

But I will....

-1 Bahamut
+1 Disigma
[/quote]that's better

Archived