Phantom-Beast Rock Lizard

[center]inb4hornofthephantombeasts

[url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Phantom_Beast_Rock-Lizard"]http://yugioh.wikia....ast_Rock-Lizard[/url]

[img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090604083653/yugioh/images/thumb/3/3f/PhantomBeastRockLizardGLD2-EN-C-LE.jpg/300px-PhantomBeastRockLizardGLD2-EN-C-LE.jpg[/img]

My second favorite card. :D

Also dat one deck called Symbols of Rock-Lizard.

Discuss.[/center]

Kind of a boss monster for Phantom Beasts, but not particularly good. Being Level 7 has its merits, and it only needs 1 Tribute if you use a Phantom Beast. 500 Burn when it kills a monster is kind of negligable, but 2000 damage if you kill it with an effect can be terrifying late game.

Solemn is no good against this, because it doesn't have to be on the field.

[quote name='LarryCotter' timestamp='1321729514' post='5652988']
These guys should get support...and by support I don't mean stuff like Horn that makes Tenguplayers go trololol, but Archetype-Specific awesomeness.
[/quote][quote name='Welche' timestamp='1321729558' post='5652992']
All they need is a bit more speed. Like something that can SS another thing from somewhere somehow.
[/quote]^^these. Gimme a Structure Deck why don't they? :3

Ever since I first got Rock-Lizard I've always wished they were better than they are. And hey, DARKs and LIGHTs. That means they could be Meta.

[quote name='AggroDrago' timestamp='1321729335' post='5652971']
I've been trying out a deck using this card, Rescue Rabbit, Gladiator Beast Andal, and Symbols of Duty.

I'm still working out the kinks, but it's not half bad.
[/quote]

Andal purpouse other than Ranks 4 Xyz is...Essedari?

Coz otherwise You could Use Vorse Raider...for Same stats but being a DARK monster...

I think my idea for a card was just vague enough to be the BLUE EYES WHITE DRAGON :o But seriously I find they need more than 2 monsters that you want on the field. Like seriously? Half the monsters in the archtype are in the graveyard hopefully or banished. Thats not helping you beatdown. A monster that SSs Wild Horn would be good, especially if it had a way to make sure you still had a monster next turn to get this bad boy.

[quote name='-Venser el Transeúnte-' timestamp='1321730101' post='5653035']

Andal purpouse other than Ranks 4 Xyz is...Essedari?

Coz otherwise You could Use Vorse Raider...for Same stats but being a DARK monster...
[/quote]It's cause I can search it with Training Grounds.

[quote name='-Venser el Transeúnte-' timestamp='1321731007' post='5653113']
Isn't...reducing the number of Rabbit Target in the Deck...not a very Smart idea or I'm missing something
[/quote]I only run like 1. Frankly I'm debating running any at all. Summoner Monk is more useful anyway.

Archived