Check This Out (Long Winded Effect)

[img]http://i43.tinypic.com/jkj6v8.jpg[/img]
Cannot be Normal Summoned or set. Cannot be Special Summon except by it's own effect. You can return 2 Level 4 Monsters you control to your deck; Special Summon this card (from your Hand or Graveyard). This card gains ATK equal to the combined ATK of all your Opponent's face up monsters. If this card does not attack during your Battle Phase: Take 800 damage, All battle damage involving this card is 0. This card cannot be destroyed by card effects except this card effect. When this card attacks: Special Summon 1 "Nuh Huh" Token (EARTH/Zombie-Type/Level 8/ATK 100/DEF 100) in your opponent's monster zone or spell trap zone in defense position. "Nuh Huh" Tokens are also treated as face up continuous Spell Cards and cannot be used as tribrutes, summmoning of any kind and for card effects. When there are 4 "Nuh Huh" Tokens on the Field: Destroy this card. When this card is destroyed by it's own effect: Return it to bottom of your Deck

[quote name='ragnarok1945' timestamp='1321751021' post='5654051']
neat pic you got there

in terms of atk, could get too much, I can easily see this getting up to the 4000 atk mark and beyond

well for the tokens I'm sure your opponent will just use it for synchro food anyway, so whatever

8.5/10
[/quote]

read the effect again 1st all battle damage involving this card is 0 2nd read the effect again nuh huh tokens can not be used for card effects tubrutes or summoning of any kind

That card lore is destroying my eyes.
Cannot be Normal Summoned or set. Cannot be Special Summon except by it's own effect. You can return 2 Level 4 Monsters you control to your deck; Special Summon this card (from your Hand or Graveyard). This card gains ATK equal to the combined ATK of all your Opponent's face up monsters. If this card does not attack during your Battle Phase: Take 800 damage, All battle damage involving this card is 0. This card cannot be destroyed by card effects except this card effect. When this card attacks: Special Summon 1 "Nuh Huh" Token (EARTH/Zombie-Type/Level 8/ATK 100/DEF 100) in your opponent's monster zone or spell trap zone in defense position. "Nuh Huh" Tokens are also treated as face up continuous Spell Cards and cannot be used as tribrutes. When there are 4 "Nuh Huh" Tokens on the Field: Destroy this card. When this card is destroyed by it's own effect: Return it to bottom of your Deck.
There is no reason to add "4 or more" since there are almost no situations where there would be more than 4 tokens on the field with this effect. Skill Draining this card would be counter-productive since it loses it's ATK gain.
...I don't even know how to use this thing. The effects are somewhat impractical, it's kind of mehish and ATK gain is it's only advantage. The 0 Battle Damage clause ruins the entire point of getting Tokens to your opponent's side of the field, and your opponent can easily abuse it with Synchro Summons.
6.3/10

i fix the lore by the way

[quote name='Clear Vice Dragon' timestamp='1321876879' post='5656730']
There is no reason to add "4 or more" since there are almost no situations where there would be more than 4 tokens on the field with this effect. Skill Draining this card would be counter-productive since it loses it's ATK gain.
...I don't even know how to use this thing. The effects are somewhat impractical, it's kind of mehish and ATK gain is it's only advantage. The 0 Battle Damage clause ruins the entire point of getting Tokens to your opponent's side of the field, and your opponent can easily abuse it with Synchro Summons.
6.3/10
[/quote]
[quote name='ragnarok1945' timestamp='1321751021' post='5654051']
neat pic you got there

in terms of atk, could get too much, I can easily see this getting up to the 4000 atk mark and beyond

well for the tokens I'm sure your opponent will just use it for synchro food anyway, so whatever

8.5/10
[/quote]
2nd read the effect again nuh huh tokens can not be used for card effects tubrutes or summoning of any kind

the idea behind a strong monster that destory every thing and make your opponent's monster and spell trap zones completely useless
this is basically a power card that doubles as an anti power card but as well as a stalling card

hmm quite usefull

Archived