Alphabet Dragon Cannon

Tymur Shayk

[b]Read intro before you rate.[/b]

I don't think this needs much explanation, except that I wanted to make a card, but can't find a good image and I don't think I will. the written card is a fusion monster, between VWXYZ-Dragon Catapult Cannon and ABCDE- Rock Vocal Dragon (custom made card in a post in my sig), before giving criticism, please take both effects into account.

All criticism is welcome, OCG check appreciated

[center][size=5]Alphabet Dragon Cannon[/size][/center]

[center][size=5]LIGHT[/size][/center]
[center][size=5]************[/size][/center]
[center][size=5]Machine / Fusion / Effect[/size][/center]

[center][size=5]5000 / 3750[/size][/center]

[center][size=5]VWXYZ-Dragon Catapult Cannon + ABCDE-Rock Vocal Dragon[/size][/center]
[center][size=5]This card can only be Special Summoned from your Other Deck by Banishing the above Fusion Material monsters on your side of the field. (You do not use Polymerization). When Summoned successfully, destroy all cards on your side of the field (except this card). If this card destroys a monster successfully, you can activate 2 of the following effects: [/size][/center][list]
[*][size=5]Inflict 1000 Damage to your opponent[/size]
[*][size=5]Banish 3 Spell or Trap cards on the field[/size]
[*][size=5]Gain Life Points equal to the ATK or DEF of the destroyed monster (whichever is higher)[/size]
[/list]
[center][size=5]​During your Battle Phase, you can discard 2 cards from your hand to change the Battle Position of every monster your opponent controls. As long as this card remains on the field, no other monster you control can declare an Attack Target.[/size][/center]

Archived