[u]Side Deck:[/u]

3x Thunder Dragon
1x Twin-Headed Thunder Dragon
1x Question
1x Double Summon
1x De-Synchro
1x Mist Wurm
1x D.D.R Different Dimension Reincarnation

I am thinking of naming it KNIGHT ATTACK!!

44 cards =/= good deck. Cut it to 40.

And run multiple copies of your best cards. More Jack, King, Queen's Knights., More King of the Swamp. More E-Hero Prisma. You get the idea. Run more staple traps as well. Solemns, Bottomless, Torrential, and so on. Also run Space Typhoon, Dark Hole, Avarice, Honest, Reinforcement of the Army... I could go on.

[quote name='jabber2033' timestamp='1321807675' post='5655007']
44 cards =/= good deck. Cut it to 40.

And run multiple copies of your best cards. More Jack, King, Queen's Knights., More King of the Swamp. More E-Hero Prisma. You get the idea. Run more staple traps as well. Solemns, Bottomless, Torrential, and so on. Also run Space Typhoon, Dark Hole, Avarice, Honest, Reinforcement of the Army... I could go on.
[/quote]
too bad none of those traps suit my style
Oh and the deck is also based on luck/faith/skill.
And + this game is played for fun not just to win, in-case anyone forgot. :D

[quote name='evilfusion' timestamp='1321807308' post='5655000']
Why are you running so many cards at 1? This reduces consistency.
[/quote]
May be but i found out that having the card in the hand does not necessarily mean you can use it.
For jack's stats the level does not really match (LV 5, ATK 1900, DEF 1400) no point having more than 1 of him.:)
+ if i add cards like jabber says then the purpose of the deck is lost i.e to actually play "arcana" coz the only way i found to bring him out is to use this different approach. Get into grave from extra deck, then revive him. This way is easier than summoning the requirements (this was tried and tested by yours truly).

+ arcana is not the only life saver :)

[quote name='crystalfeet' timestamp='1321872799' post='5656710']
too bad none of those traps suit my style
Oh and the deck is also based on luck/faith/skill.
And + this game is played for fun not just to win, in-case anyone forgot. :D[/quote]

If your style of trap consists mainly of -1's then I feel bad for you.
The deck clearly needs luck to win, no deck functions with the "heart of cards" to play, and this deck is so heavily luck dependent that skill isn't a factor.
Constantly losing isn't fun either. YCM's specialty is making tier 2 and lower decks as consistant as possible. The users are also particularly fond of flaming retards who ignore fixes and say that their obviously bad deck is good.

[quote name='crystalfeet' timestamp='1321872799' post='5656710']
For jack's stats the level does not really match (LV 5, ATK 1900, DEF 1400) no point having more than 1 of him. :)
+ if i add cards like jabber says then the purpose of the deck is lost i.e to actually play "arcana" coz the only way i found to bring him out is to use this different approach. Get into grave from extra deck, then revive him. This way is easier than summoning the requirements (this was tried and tested by yours truly).

+ arcana is not the only life saver :)[/quote]

If you add the cards jabber suggested then the focus of the deck is easier to fulfill (i.e. they make it easier to bring out Arcana Knight Joker). Additionally the cards jabber suggested removes problems that the deck would otherwise have.

[quote name='crystalfeet' timestamp='1321872799' post='5656710']May be but i found out that having the card in the hand does not necessarily mean you can use it.[/quote]

A keen observation. However, if a card is just going to sit in your hand because you don't need for whatever reason doesn't that suggest the card is dead weight. Why that card could be Dark Hole to mess with your opponent when the get the upper hand, or Torrential Tribute to stop them from setting up on you, or it could be another copy of a key card in the deck so if things go wrong you can up again or put additional pressure on the opponent.

I don't care what you do. I'd suggest focus on using Polymerization, Chain Gate, or Summoner of Illusions as your deck's main focus and then add non-situational cards to help the deck.

But if you're just going to ignore everyone's comments and suggestions this may as well be locked now

[quote name='Zebra Kitteh' timestamp='1321894544' post='5656973']
The deck clearly needs luck to win, [u]no deck functions with the "heart of cards" to play[/u], and this deck is so heavily luck dependent that skill isn't a factor.
[/quote]

I counter with Infernities!

Anyways, run multiples of the cards this deck is ACTUALLY BASED AROUND.

Maybe...

2 Jack's Knight
3 Queens Knight
3 Kings Knight
3 Prisma
1 Summoner of Illusion
3 Shining Angel
1 Honest
3 King of the Swamp
3 Tour Guide from the Underworld
1 Sangan
1 BLSEOTB