Forced Unification!

Tymur Shayk

[center]If you don't know already, I have a love for Machine and Union monsters, this is a support Trap Card, limited to 1 per deck[/center]

[center]Image credit goes to .Buddha[/center]

[center]All criticism is welcome, OCG / balance check appreciated.[/center]

[center][img]http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/3955/459095w.jpg[/img][/center]

[center]Lore: Only activate this card when a Union Monster you control is selected as an Attack Target. Negate the attack and equip the attacking monster with this card. The equipped monster cannot change it's Battle Position and loses 800 ATK and DEF during each of your opponents Battle Phases. When the equipped monsters ATK or DEF reaches 0, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the original ATK or DEF (whichever is 0.). If this card or the equipped monster is sent to the Graveyard, inflict 1000 damage to both players Life Points.[/center]

In my opinion it shouldn't be limited. There are already cards that are more generic than this and they are better. I would rather use dimensional prison or mirror force or even nightmare wheel. The effect damage makes this card better and usable.

Make it a Normal Trap because there aren't any Quick Play traps lol :)

[quote name='Tymur Shayk' timestamp='1321839393' post='5656071']
lol, I thought this card was a bit OP

I'll edit this card with a few buffs due to feedback

@David: the card didn't go to the Graveyard, so the effect would start again like most continuous spells / traps

EDIT:
Fixed quick trap to Normal Trap
Increased the ATK/DEF burn to 800
[/quote]

all right, now we can give this one 9.1/10

- the union monster part part and you might have something but i mean i see what you was going for with the name of the card and the union monster thing
lore Only activate this card when a Monster you control is selected as an Attack Target. Negate the attack and equip the attacking monster with this card. The equipped monster cannot change it's Battle Position and loses 800 ATK and DEF during each of your opponents Battle Phases. When the equipped monsters ATK or DEF reaches 0, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the original ATK or DEF (whichever is 0.). If this card or the equipped monster is sent to the Graveyard, inflict 1000 damage to both players Life Points.

Archived