Chaos Card-ish (ignore previous post)

DropDeadDream

Any suggestions are welcome, I'm new on this website, so comment away! xD

[img]http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/9280/518482.jpg[/img]

Deity of Light And Darkness (Level 12, Divine/Synchro/Effect) (ATK / 4500, DEF / 4500)
Text: 1 "Shining Shadow" + 2 or more LIGHT or DARK monsters. This card's Attribute is also treated as DARK. This card cannot be destroyed in battle. When there are 5 or more LIGHT monsters and 5 or more DARK monsters removed from play, this card's attack is doubled. You can remove from play one LIGHT or DARK monster from play from your hand, field, or Graveyard in order to negate the effect of a Spell, Trap, or Effect Monster and destroy it.

Note: I know the effect of the card is pretty drastic, but you must read the effect of the tuner it needs, written below... (the text on the downloadable art is wrong for "Shining Shadow".)

Just click on the download link for "Shining Shadow" to see the art if you wanna... it's not very good, I drew it myself. xD

Shining Shadow (Level 2, Fairy/Tuner) (ATK/300, DEF/300)
Text: This cards Attribute is also treated as DARK. This card has no name until the 3rd turn it has been on the field. Then it's name is treated as "Shinning Shadow".

[quote name='ragnarok1945' timestamp='1321845368' post='5656348']
doubling when already at 4500 atk

4500 atk alone is easy OTK already

for the last effect, it's certainly better compared to Arcana Joker Knight, but I'm unsure how fast you can bring this synchro out
[/quote]

Well, I had to make it pretty hard to get out, I didn't want to make it to easy to get out because then it would be unrealistically OP.

[quote name='ragnarok1945' timestamp='1321845368' post='5656348']
doubling when already at 4500 atk

4500 atk alone is easy OTK already

for the last effect, it's certainly better compared to Arcana Joker Knight, but I'm unsure how fast you can bring this synchro out
[/quote]

Also, do you recommend that I lower its attack power to 3000 or something, to give the effect more significance?

Archived