Another Envoy??

DropDeadDream

Please comment and tell me what you think. I think this is a little OP, even with the restricions, but lemme know what you think. :)

[img]http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/9280/518482.jpg[/img]

Zayne of the Lunar Blade- Envoy of Existence
Text:
This card can only be Ritual Summoned by the effect of "Once in a Blue Moon" and cannot be Summoned any other ways. This card is removed from play during the End Phase of the turn it is Ritual Summoned, and cannot be brought back to the game by any effects. While this monster is on the field, all other cards on the field and in both player's hands and Graveyards are removed from play. If both "Black Luster Soldier- Envoy of the Beginning" and "Chaos Emperor Dragon- Envoy of the End" are removed from play, this cards ATK becomes 10000.

[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/9280/518482.jpg[/img]

Once in a Blue Moon
Text:
This card can be used to Ritual Summon "Zayne of the Lunar Blade- Envoy of Existence". You can only activate this card when a monster with "Envoy" in it's name is on your side of the field. Discard that monster and monsters whose level equal exactly 10 from your hand or the field. You can only use DARK or LIGHT monsters as tributes for this effect.

Btw, I know Chaos Emperor Dragon is banned, but hey, It's still fun to consider...

@Yankee True, true, but don't forget the other limitation of the Ritual Summoning card. Discard LIGHT and DARK monsters whose levels add up to EXACTLY 10. That's a little bit of balancer, I'd say, though I think it still is at least a little OP.

[quote name='Yankee' timestamp='1321839594' post='5656082']
So...Have BLS on your field.
Send it to the grave, discard Envoy of the End.
Profit with a 10k beater?

This would never see the light of day, even by Konami's standards.
[/quote]

True, true, but don't forget the other limitation of the Ritual Summoning card. Discard LIGHT and DARK monsters whose levels add up to EXACTLY 10. That's a little bit of balancer, I'd say, though I think it still is at least a little OP.

[quote name='Kryptic' timestamp='1321836899' post='5655994']
I gotta say, it's awesome, it's divine, and it's got a huge amount of power, everything I like :D

-Balanced in the terms of Divine monsters
-Effects match names properly
-Overall Awesome

9.5/10 - Awesome
[/quote]

Thanks, man! xD

[quote name='Yankee' timestamp='1321840195' post='5656117']
That doesn't balance a lot.
Dump a level 2 on top of it.
Oh joy, look at what you just did?
You can ditch Plaguespreader with this. So now you got a 10 k beater, but a free synchro on top of it.

It's really just way out there.
[/quote]

oh, crap that's an error on my part. I should have specified that the "Envoy" card (which would have to be BLS) does not count towards the ritual tribute count.

[quote name='Twilight Sparkle' timestamp='1321840395' post='5656131']
Hard to get out.
Broken as hell.
Both are big no-nos.
[/quote]

Well I had to make it pretty hard to get out, it has a ridiculous effect. I challenged myself to make a card more ridiculous than Chaos Emperor Dragon, yet have it not be just plain unfair.

[quote name='Twilight Sparkle' timestamp='1321840395' post='5656131']
Hard to get out.
Broken as hell.
Both are big no-nos.
[/quote]

Technically impossible to bring out.
Unless you play in traditional.
In a situation where it is possible to bring it out, it's easy.
It'd easy as hell to summon BLS or Emperor. Having another in hand isn't a hard thing to do, either.

[quote name='Yankee' timestamp='1321840558' post='5656144']
Technically impossible to bring out.
Unless you play in traditional.
In a situation where it is possible to bring it out, it's easy.
It'd easy as hell to summon BLS or Emperor. Having another in hand isn't a hard thing to do, either.
[/quote]

I know that Chaos Emperor is Banned, if that's what you're talking about. Like I said, I'm new here. You should read my other one called, "Chaos Card-ish" Click on the one that says "ignore previous". It's better than this one, I know this one's pretty easy. But you would have to get LIGHT or DARK monsters adding up to EXACTLY 10 levels... which isn't SUPER easy, at least. But seriously, the other post is better, check it out :)

Archived