[Finished]Super Powerful Special Summons

NeoRWBY65

Okay. Here are the rules
[spoiler='Rules']You must make a "cannot be normal summoned or set" card. Each round will have a different special summon condition.Please put your cards in written form on this topic in a spoiler.[/spoiler]
[spoiler='Round 1']Can only be special summoned (from your hand) by tributing 1 monster with 1000 or more ATK.[/spoiler]
[spoiler='Round 2']Can only be special summoned (from your hand) by tributing 2 monsters with 2000 or more ATK.[/spoiler]
[spoiler='Round 3']Can only be special summoned (from your hand) by tributing 3 monsters with 3000 or more ATK.[/spoiler]
[spoiler='Round 4']Can only be special summoned (from your hand) by tributing 4 monsters with 4000 or more ATK.[/spoiler]
[spoiler='Round 5']Can only be special summoned (from your hand) by tributing 5 monsters with 5000 or more ATK.[/spoiler]

Please, try not to make them to overpowered for the conditions.

If you want to be a Judge, tell me

Well, I made a SINGLE card that fits all tasks. :D
[img]http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/928/162168.jpg[/img]
This card cannot be Tribute Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned, except from your hand and by Tributing up to 5 monsters on your field with ATK of at least 1000 times the number of monsters you Tribute. Increase this card's ATK and DEF by 1000 times the number of Tributed monsters. If you Tributed at least 1 monster, this card can attack twice per Battle Phase. If you Tributed at least 2 monsters, this card can reduce Battle Damage done to it to 0 once per turn. If you Tributed at least 3 monsters, this card cannot change control. If you Tributed at least 4 monsters, this card is unaffected by your opponent's Spell and Trap cards. If you Tributed 5 monsters, this card can inflict Piercing Damage to your opponent.

Now it's much less OPed/UPed than if made as separate cards. :D
Enjoy!
Btw, you can get high ATK from effects/equips/etc also, so it's much less harder than if discarding the same ATK monsters.
This card is quite fit for [Machine-Type] + [Limiter Removal] Deck. :D

[quote name='Koshej' timestamp='1321865205' post='5656659']
Well, I made a SINGLE card that fits all tasks. :D
[img]http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/928/162168.jpg[/img]
This card cannot be Tribute Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned, except from your hand and by Tributing up to 5 monsters on your field with ATK of at least 1000 times the number of monsters you Tribute. Increase this card's ATK and DEF by 1000 times the number of Tributed monsters. If you Tributed at least 1 monster, this card can attack twice per Battle Phase. If you Tributed at least 2 monsters, this card can reduce Battle Damage done to it to 0 once per turn. If you Tributed at least 3 monsters, this card cannot change control. If you Tributed at least 4 monsters, this card is unaffected by your opponent's Spell and Trap cards. If you Tributed 5 monsters, this card can inflict Piercing Damage to your opponent.

Now it's much less OPed/UPed than if made as separate cards. :D
Enjoy!
Btw, you can get high ATK from effects/equips/etc also, so it's much less harder than if discarding the same ATK monsters.
This card is quite fit for [Machine-Type] + [Limiter Removal] Deck. :D
[/quote]

That is really good, not what I was expecting, but it is good. If no one else joins before December 1st, you will win, but I don't have anything to give you for first place, sorry.

Archived