[Single] Zoldark - Lord of the Nemesis

Oscuro

[center][b]Hello, I have been inactive for long time here and stopped playing Yu-Gi-Oh since 4 years, so sorry for my OCG errors. I don't like the new OCG anyways ^^

Well, here's it, 1 card I wanted to make for a fiend-deck (when I played YGO, I was a fiend-lover haha, only played with fiend cards).[/b][/center]
[center][b]I Hope you like it![/b]

[url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/194/zolarklordofthenemesis.jpg/"][img]http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/999/zolarklordofthenemesis.jpg[/img][/url]

[b]Card Lore:
[i]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 2 Fiend-Type monsters. Every time your opponent activates the effect of a Spell, Trap or Monster Card, inflict 100 damage to your opponents Life Points for each Fiend-type monster in your Graveyard.[/i][/b][/center]

Not bad, not bad. Pretty straightforward effect, maybe a little OP. Remember that if this counts as a Special Summon, you can still summon another monster in the same turn. Maybe consider changing it to "This card can only be Normal Summoned or Set by Tributing 2 Field-type monsters from your side of the field." Just a tip. But overall, I like. :)

it's a shame DNA surgery isn't popular anymore, this'd be great to summon this to the field

In terms of the burn though, that one can kind of vary.

I mean yes you are burning the guy more than just 100 per turn, but even then I'm not sure for how much.

Hell this almost seems better if you made this zombie type, because zombies LIKE being in the graveyard

@Ragnarok: Just because it's not popular doesn't mean you can't use it....

Anyway: It seems balanced enough and it certainly looks like good support for fiends as well as a beatstick with a decent effect: I like it.

@Ragnarok: Just because it's not popular doesn't mean you can't use it....

Anyway: It seems balanced enough and it certainly looks like good support for fiends as well as a beatstick with a decent effect: I like it.

Archived