this'll put a grin on your face... equip spell!

DropDeadDream

So yeah, another card... i pretty much just like the art on it xD.
I'm pretty chill about criticism, so comment away! :)

[img]http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/4133/518482j.jpg[/img]

Text:

When a monster equipped with this card attacks an opponent's monster: That monster loses 500 ATK during the Damage Step only. After damage calculation, activate one of the following effects:
*Remove this card from the monster it is equipped to: Deal 1000 damage to your opponent.
*Remove from play this card and the monster it is equipped to: Destroy up to 2 face down Spell or Trap cards and deal 1000 points of damage to your opponent.

ok, let's have a look here: for the 500 loss during damage step, that's relatively little, so nothing wrong there

but the 500 burn does seem a bit too low, at least nowadays they are. I'd up it to like 1000 or something

And that goes the same with the other 500 burn part too. It's too small, but what makes up for it is the spell/trap destruction. THAT'S the main prize, not the burn

[quote name='ragnarok1945' timestamp='1321933188' post='5658531'] ok, let's have a look here: for the 500 loss during damage step, that's relatively little, so nothing wrong there but the 500 burn does seem a bit too low, at least nowadays they are. I'd up it to like 1000 or something And that goes the same with the other 500 burn part too. It's too small, but what makes up for it is the spell/trap destruction. THAT'S the main prize, not the burn [/quote]

I agree. The player has a choice of a quick attack and burn or a quick attack and a devastating spell/trap destruction. I think the damage could be raised to 1000. That will make it worth throwing away for the effect.

Alright, I think I'll change the damage to 1000, then. Or maybe 800? 1000 seems a little drastic to me.

[quote name='DropDeadDream' timestamp='1322001277' post='5659885']
Alright, I think I'll change the damage to 1000, then. Or maybe 800? 1000 seems a little drastic to me.
[/quote]

Actually, no, I'll make it 1000

Archived