<< BLUE-EYES and RED-EYES ((Support for the Legends)) >>

Valkyrus

[img]http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb278/mario1092/bewdof.jpg[/img]

This might be OP'd, but Blue-Eyes decks aren't all that competitive to begin with so I don't see this as much of a threat.

[img]http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb278/mario1092/resd.jpg[/img]

This, I kind of really like, and believe is rather balanced.

And before anyone asks about the pictures, they're from pixiv, and no, I don't have links.

Hope you like.

well it's better than what I was thinking you'd do Red Eyes Ultimate Dragon

ok so for that one, in terms of the atk gaining effect, it's relatively meh

the problem is the summoning effect, because you can banish ANY Dragon type monster

because of that, I'd say it's broken because you didn't give any restrictions for the summoned monsters

[quote name='ragnarok1945' timestamp='1321945313' post='5658753']
well it's better than what I was thinking you'd do Red Eyes Ultimate Dragon

ok so for that one, in terms of the atk gaining effect, it's relatively meh

the problem is the summoning effect, because you can banish ANY Dragon type monster

because of that, I'd say it's broken because you didn't give any restrictions for the summoned monsters
[/quote]

I don't think Red-Eyes' effect is broken, it's similar to Darkness Metal, which I sort of based it on.
REDMD SS's ANY dragon, from your hand or Graveyard while this does only from the banished zone, and at a time when Supreme Dragon's not on the field.
Also, if Red-Eyes Supreme Dragon is banished, its effect does not resolve..so it's a risk.

The ATK gain also instantly makes him a 4000 ATK monster because he's boosted by the 3 monsters used for the summon and even himself.
Also, your opponent could be running Wyvern and REDMD so it it could make him a 4200 ATK beater...

Archived