JURRAC APOCALYPTICO - ONLY THE BEST DINOSAUR EVER!

Valkyrus

..because threads with titles which do not make you want to punch the OP in the face do not get enough attention.

anyways, to the card:

[img]http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb278/mario1092/apocal-revamp.jpg[/img]

Synchro into this> SS its two level 4 Materials> Xyz into Dolkka/Laggia> win at life.
Perhaps overpowered, but Jurracs are awesome, so they deserve it.

very impressive picture, Gandorator, you never fail to impress me on the artwork of the card

but as for the summoning effect, it's still on the broken end

yes you did say they can't be used for synchro summoning and their effects are permanently negated

but that still leaves the door open to be used for tributing summoning, or xyz food.........

[quote name='ragnarok1945' timestamp='1321945396' post='5658754']
very impressive picture, Gandorator, you never fail to impress me on the artwork of the card

but as for the summoning effect, it's still on the broken end

yes you did say they can't be used for synchro summoning and their effects are permanently negated

but that still leaves the door open to be used for tributing summoning, or xyz food.........
[/quote]

exactly.
That's why I said it could be used to Summon Evolsaur Laggia or Dolkka.
Just trying to push Jurracs up to Tier 1, since they could go there this format.

bump.

Very impressive card. I can see this card being used by an evil guy in the anime. It seems very balanced to me. It can be summoned too easily in a jurac deck though. So I reccomend you to lower its atk to 3200 or something. It will get a boost from "Jurrac Giganoto" anyway .

Archived