Kryptan set (08/??)

Kryptic

EDIT: Didn't realize I couldn't change the title of the topic; I'm up to 21 cards now.

So these are my first cards ever, however, I'm finding it hard to get good pictures to go with them (the YCM picture problem isn't helping either). I'm trying to make them OP so I can crush my good friend's machine deck, so any anti-Machina ideas would be nice. The Kryptans are basically humans corrupted by Alice, BD, and myself (yes, I am arrogant enough to create a card that represents me) to do our bidding, so dark magic style ideas are kind of what I'm looking for.

-------
[b]MONSTERS[/b]
-------
[color=#0000ff][b]K[/b][/color]ryptic, The Kryptan God-King (already have a picture for this one)
Level 12 / DARK / Warrior / Ritual / Effect
? / ?
-
This monster's original ATK and DEF are equal to the ATK and DEF of the monsters sacrificed for the Ritual Summon, respectively. Banish any monster that battles with this one after the damage step, regardless of the outcome. If "Alice, The Kryptan Queen" is on your side of the field, this monster gains 1000 ATK and deals piercing damage. Once per turn, you may sacrifice one "Kryptan" monster (besides "Kryptic, The Kryptan God-King") to add 1200 ATK and DEF to this card.
-----
[color=#ff8c00][b]A[/b][/color]lice, The Kryptan Queen
Level 10 / DARK / Warrior / Effect
3000 / 2000
-
This monster gains 200 ATK and DEF for every "Kryptan" monster in you graveyard. If "Kryptic, The Kryptan God-King" is on your side of the field, this card gains 1000 ATK and DEF. If "Kryptic, The Kryptan God-King" is in your graveyard, this card loses 1200 ATK and DEF.
-----
[color=#ff8c00][b]B[/b][/color]D, The Kryptan Fiend Hunter
Level 9 / DARK / Warrior / Effect
1000 / 1500
-
While this monster is on the field, all Fiend monsters on the field lose 500 ATK and DEF. This monster gains 500 ATK and DEF for every fiend in both players' graveyards, and gains 500 ATK foe every Equip spell equipped to this card. Once per turn, you can tribute one "Kryptan" monster to give double the ATK of the tributed monster to this one.
-----
[color=#ff8c00][b]N[/b][/color]alyx, The Kryptan Weapon-master
Level 7 / Dark / Warrior / Effect
2000 / 2000
-
This monster gains an additional 200 ATK for every card equipped to this card.
-----
[color=#800080][b]K[/b][/color]atastrophe, The Kryptan Armageddon (EDIT)
Level 12 / DARK / Warrior / Fusion / Effect
? / ?
-
"Kryptic, The Kryptan God-King" + "Alice, The Kryptan Queen" + "BD, The Kryptan Fiend Hunter" + 2 "Kryptan" monsters
This monster can only be fusion summoned by banishing the above monsters from either the field or your hand (you do not use "Polymerization"). This monster's summoning cannot be negated. This card's original ATK and DEF are 1000 points higher than the total value of the banished monsters' combined ATK and DEF at the time they were banished. During your Standby Phase, banish all "Kryptan" monsters on the field, except this one, and add 200 ATK and DEF to this card for each card banished by this effect (this is not optional). When this monster is summoned, place two Kryptan tokens on this card. You may remove one Kryptan counter from this card to make all cards in your hand, field, deck and graveyard immune to your opponent's spells, traps and monster effects until the 2nd Standby Phase after activation of this effect. If the attack that wins a duel is dealt by this card, you win the match.
-----
[color=#ff8c00][b]K[/b][/color]ryptan Blacksmith
Level 3 / DARK / Warrior / Effect
800 / 500
-
FLIP: Select one Equip spell card that can only be equipped to a "Kryptan" monster from either your deck or your graveyard, and add it to your hand
-----
[color=#ff8c00][b]M[/b][/color]aster Arkaries, The Kryptan Hero
Level 6 / DARK / Warrior / Effect
2000 / 1600
-
Once per turn, you can discard two cards from your hand to Special Summon a "Kryptan Hero" monster whose name is different than this one from your hand or deck (only one "Kryptan Hero" can be summoned by the effect of another "Kryptan Hero" per turn). Only one "Master Arkaries, The Kryptan Hero" can be on your side of the field. This monster gains 200 ATK and DEF for every face-up "Kryptan Hero" monster on your side of the field. Once per turn, if "Sarpera, The Kryptan Hero", "Fortax, The Kryptan Hero", "Zetoro, The Kryptan Hero" and "Ekeros, The Kryptan Hero" in addition to this monster are face up on your side of the field, you can destroy all cards on your opponent's side of the field.
-----
[color=#ff8c00][b]S[/b][/color]arpera, The Kryptan Hero
Level 4 / DARK / Warrior / Effect
1600 / 1400
-
Once per turn, you can discard two cards from your hand to Special Summon a "Kryptan Hero" monster whose name is different than this one from your hand or deck (only one "Kryptan Hero" can be summoned by the effect of another "Kryptan Hero" per turn). Only one "Sarpera, The Kryptan Hero" can be on your side of the field. This monster gains 100 ATK and DEF for every "Kryptan" monster face up on your side of the field, and an additional 100 ATK for every "Kryptan Hero" face up on your side of the field
-----
[color=#ff8c00][b]F[/b][/color]ortax, The Kryptan Hero
2200 / 0
-
Once per turn, you can discard two cards from your hand to Special Summon a "Kryptan Hero" monster whose name is different than this one from your hand or deck (only one "Kryptan Hero" can be summoned by the effect of another "Kryptan Hero" per turn). Only one "Fortax, The Kryptan Hero" can be on your side of the field. During your Standby Phase, decrease this monster's original ATK by 200, and increase it's original DEF by 200 (this effect is negated if the original ATK of this monster is 0).
-----
[color=#ff8c00][b]Z[/b][/color]etoro, The Kryptan Hero
1700 / 1200
-
Once per turn, you can discard two cards from your hand to Special Summon a "Kryptan Hero" monster whose name is different than this one from your hand or deck (only one "Kryptan Hero" can be summoned by the effect of another "Kryptan Hero" per turn). Only one "Zetoro, The Kryptan Hero" can be on your side of the field. When this card is Normal Summoned, Special Summoned, Flipped Summoned, or flipped face-up, place 1 Spell Counter on this card. Once per turn, you can remove 1 spell counters to randomly discard one card from your opponent's hand.
-----
[color=#ff8c00][b]E[/b][/color]keros, The Kryptan Hero
1200 / 1800
-
Once per turn, you can discard two cards from your hand to Special Summon a "Kryptan Hero" monster whose name is different than this one from your hand or deck (only one "Kryptan Hero" can be summoned by the effect of another "Kryptan Hero" per turn). Only one "Ekeros, The Kryptan Hero" can be on your side of the field. Once per turn, you flip a coin, and if it's heads, increase your life points by 1000; if tails, increase your opponent's life points by 1000.
-----
[color=#ff8c00][b]K[/b][/color]ryptan Wall ([b]NEW[/b])
Level 4 / DARK / Rock / Effect
0 / 2200
-
If a spell or trap card targets this monster, negate it's effect and destroy it.
-----
[b]K[/b]ryptan Knight
Level 5 / DARK / Warrior
2000 / 1800
-
[i]A powerful knight, dedicated to seeing the return of his god.[/i]
[i]-----[/i]
[b]K[/b]ryptan Spear-man
Level 4 / Dark / Warrior
1800 / 1000
-
[i]A master of the spear who fights for a demonic god.[/i]
-----
[b]K[/b]ryptan Soldier
Level 3 / DARK / Warrior
1200 / 1000
-
[i]A mindless soldier whose life is sworn to the protection of a dark and powerful ritual that will bring a mighty god to Earth.[/i]

-------
[b]SPELLS / TRAPS[/b]
-------
[color=#40e0d0][b]K[/b][/color]ryptic's Gateway
Spell / Ritual
-
This card is used to Ritual Summon "Kryptic, The Kryptan God-King". You must also tribute monsters whose total levels are equal to 12; one of the tributed monsters must be a "Kryptan" monster.
-----
[color=#40e0d0][b]K[/b][/color]ryptan Bind
Spell / Continuous
-
Discard one "Kryptan" monster from your hand and declare one type of monster. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, neither player can summon a monster of that type.
-----
[color=#40e0d0][b]K[/b][/color]yptic's Word (looking for a better name)
Spell / Continuous
-
Once per turn, you can pay 300 LP to Special Summon either one "Kryptan" monster or one "Kryptan Token" (Level 2 DARK Warrior / 1200 ATK / 1000 DEF). "Kryptan Tokens" cannot be used be tributed, unless a card specifically calls for a "Kryptan" monster as a Tribute. If you summon a monster that requires a tribute, pay an additional 200 LP for every Tribute.
-----
[color=#40e0d0][b]K[/b][/color]ryptan Sword (EDIT)
Spell / Equip
-
This card can only be equipped to a "Kryptan" monster. The equipped monster gains 400 ATK and DEF.
-----
[color=#40e0d0][b]K[/b][/color]ryptan Spear (EDIT)
Spell / Equip
-
This card can only be equipped to a "Kryptan" monster. The equipped monster gains 300 ATK and deals piercing damage.
-----
[color=#40e0d0][b]K[/b][/color]ryptan Battle Axe
Spell / Equip
-
This card can only be equipped to a "Kryptan" monster. The equipped monster gains 700 ATK.
-----
[color=#ff3333][b]K[/b][/color]ryptan Decoy (EDIT)
Trap / Normal
-
Activate when your opponent declares an attack. Summon as many "Kryptan Decoy Token" (Level 1 DARK Warrior / 0 ATK/ 800 DEF) in defense mode as possible. As long as there is a "Kryptan Decoy Token" on the field, your opponent can only attack a "Kryptan Decoy Token".

Archived