Two new Agents, plus a support! (revised)

DropDeadDream

Agents are awesome, so here's my shot at my favourite archetype.

[img]http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/9280/518482.jpg[/img]

Text:
When this card is destroyed in battle and sent to the Graveyard, if "The Sanctuary in the Sky" is on the field: Destroy the monster that destroyed this card. If "The Sanctuary in the Sky" is on the field: Any battle damage either player takes from a battle involving this card becomes 0. If this monster is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard as a result of battle while "The Sanctuary in the Sky" is on the field: Pick up the top 3 cards on your Deck. If any of them include "The Agent" in their name: Add those to your hand: Shuffle the remaining back into your deck.

[img]http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/9280/518482.jpg[/img]

Text:
While this card is in face-up Attack position: All "The Agent" monsters, besides "The Agent of Riches - Luna" on the field gain 300 ATK points. If this card is in face-up Attack position while "The Sanctuary in the Sky" is on the field: This card gains 3oo ATK points for every "The Agent" monster on your side of the field, and in your Graveyard. You can only have one "The Agent of Riches - Luna" on the field at a time.

And gotta have a support card :) (the pic should be credited to NASA, sort of just noticed that it has there logo in the corner...
[img]http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/9280/518482.jpg[/img]

Text:

If a Fairy-type monster on your side of the field is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard as a result of battle: You can activate one of the following effects:
*Discard 1 card from your hand: Search your deck for 1 "The Agent" monster: Add it to your hand.
*Pay 800 life points: Discard 1 card from your hand: Search your deck for 2 "The Agent" monsters: Add them to your hand.

So... whadaya think?

for Pluto, the 1st sentence is a bit confusing. You must have mean equip with this card

it has a very good agent adding effect, so that's good

for Luna, 300 atk gain is virtually nothing maybe make that higher, although the one for boosting Luna itself is better

for Planetary Convergence, don't see why you said Fairy type, since this is only good for agent monsters anyway, so maybe the 1st sentence should be "Agent" monster

The first sentence of "Pluto" is saying the same thing as "Exploder Dragon", if your familiar with that card. It attacks a monster, both are destroyed, no damage to either players life points. Like I said, I don't think the OCG is right on that one. I'll attempt to fix it now. And thanks, I'll consider making it a continuous. I don't think I'd make it a field, because then it would replace "The Sanctuary in the Sky", which would defeat the purpose of the agents.

Archived