the grim reaper card!

kevin7653

Yeah, if you don't post the card effect below the card it will either attract posts that just say "post lore" or it will attract no posts at all.
But I have time so I will rate the card anyways.
My first impression of this card is that you didn't even bother to capitalize the title, which you'd learn to do with anything in... grade 2.
First things first, to fix the OCG:
This card gains 50 ATK for each monster in the Graveyard. This card gains 100 ATK for each banished monster. When this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can shuffle all level 6 and up monsters in the Graveyard into the Deck. If this card is sent to the Graveyard by a Spell or Trap Card: Special Summon up to 3 cards [b](but this is where I can't help you, because you didn't specify where to summon them from)[/b].
Next, I have to say that the card is really strong. Putting it in an example of a real duel:
It depends on what kind of deck you operate, but naturally you'll have around 10-15 cards in your graveyard. That gives maybe a 500-750 ATK boost, which just about makes it balanced. And, also depending on what deck you operate, you may have anywhere from 0-20 banished cards. That can give up to a 2000+ ATK boost, putting its ATK at around 5000. That is... well... I probably don't even need to say any more.
Then, if it gets destroyed, you can add a lot of good cards back into your deck. That's also the part where I get slightly confused. Since it was just sent to the graveyard, does that add itself back into your deck too?
Anyways, then you can special summon up to 3 cards (I don't know where from), ANY 3 cards (as in, no level or stat boundaries), which is also... really powerful.
High stats, strong effect... yeah, this card is OP.
And that's all for now. <Jazz riff upon exit>

Archived