WHOA! A new Laval monster?

sgrug4

[center]Very nice, great use with Summoner Monk. The 5 or more with different names wouldn't be used to often, but a nice addition to the card itself. The once per turn Summon makes Laval Wall and Dust Explosion/Flamvell Counter more playable aswell. It being Pyro could mean Laval Lady destroy then use his effect to SS the Lady and Synchro into Deity.[/center]
[center]10/10[/center]

[quote name='kevin9846' timestamp='1322084850' post='5661703']
my opionion is that it is underpowered and has bad ocg but other then nice card 7/10
[/quote]
Feel free to correct it!

[quote name='Rupert Giles' timestamp='1322084636' post='5661688']
dats awesoooome. Very nice. 9/10!
[/quote]
Thanks =)

[quote name='Gagaga Girl' timestamp='1322084981' post='5661710']
[center]Very nice, great use with Summoner Monk. The 5 or more with different names wouldn't be used to often, but a nice addition to the card itself. The once per turn Summon makes Laval Wall and Dust Explosion/Flamvell Counter more playable aswell. It being Pyro could mean Laval Lady destroy then use his effect to SS the Lady and Synchro into Deity.[/center]
[center]10/10[/center]
[/quote]
Yep! I had this all planned out >:D

[quote name='kevin9846' timestamp='1322084850' post='5661703']
my opionion is that it is underpowered and has bad ocg but other then nice card 7/10
[/quote]

It isn't underpowered at all. It is very well made and I can't find any mistakes with the OCG.

This card has a nice milling effect that helps lavals a lot. If this card was real, I would definitely use it.
Very good job. :)

[quote name='ragnarok1945' timestamp='1322167730' post='5663011']
well for the artwork you get 10/10 on that part

I don't think it's really that hard to summon to the field

the Laval summoning effect is very good, but the atk boost is meh

400 atk is virtually nothing, even though you can say it's a permanent one. It's just not enough
[/quote]
Thanks for the comment!
I was thinking how this card could be easily stopped, but i didnt want the effect to be too complicated.
Should i raise the base ATK? Have it pop a back row?

it isn't really underpowered but it can chew thhrew your deck easikly for about 400 ATK boost for lavals and a few special summons and no offence it seems a bit weak with only 1600 ATK and a really low defence making it practially useleass if your opponenet pulls out a really powerful monster

[center]The Defense is for Rekindling/Flamvell Counter, or Firedog.[/center]
[center]The low attack is fine, making everything have a high-ATK is not the solution. It has a nice effect, thus demanding a lowering of stats (though some Konami cards say F*** this sentence).[/center]
[center]Tender gets through the deck faster, and hopefully you know what that is.[/center]

Archived