my latest card

kevin7653

Name should be "Glow Dragon"
OCG fix:
When a DARK monster is Summoned; You can tribute it to have this card gain 300 ATK. If you activated this effect; You can Special Summon a Level 4 or lower monster from your ...... (You don't say from where :( )

I have to know from where you Special Summon the monster and then I will rate your card.

So you can also tribute cards your opponent controls to have this card gain 300 ATK. Hmmm I think it is original but you shouldn't use "must" because your opponent might not have another monster in his hand. You can say "can Special Summon...."

Card is Good and quite original. I like it.
9/10 good job

[center]Your fixed version (not yours gron but kevins) includes must. Always use "can" instead of "must" and "may" unless if they can't, something happens.[/center]
[center]Pretty nice card, though Tributing is slow. Tribute monsters are usually only played if their AWESOME. (Like the Supremecy Sun is hardly played, and he may be deemed OP to some people).[/center]

oh that one? Well for starters the 300 atk gain isn't really much

Plus the 2nd sentence you need an alternative

This is because you used the word "must", and it means if he has a monster card in his hand, he must summon a lv4 or lower monster from his hand, not doing so is not an option

So what happens if you don't have a lv4 or lower monster in your hand?

Archived