Utopia just got Fusions [-ardnamalaS zreV-] [2/??]

Dharc

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][size=4]Okay, I'm just gonna cut to the chase—I came up with these one day and here they are. Enjoy. More will be added later.[/size][/font]

[spoiler=Spells]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#008080]Infinite Possibilty Fusion[/color][/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#008080][Spell/ Quick-Play][/color][/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][i][color=#008080]Remove from play, from your side of the field or your Graveyard, the Fusion Material Monsters listed on a Fusion Monster Card that lists an Xyz Monster as a Fusion Material Monster: Special Summon that Fusion Monster from the Extra Deck. (This Special Summon is treated as a Fusion Summon.) After the effect of this card resolves: Destroy one Spell or Trap your opponent controls.[/color][/i][/font]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Fusion Monsters]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#800080]Burning Number 39: Empire[/color][/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#800080]FIRE/ Lv 8[/color][/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#800080][Warrior/ Fusion/ Effect][/color][/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#800080][i]1 "Number 39" monster + 1 FIRE Xyz monster[/i][/color][/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#800080][i]This card must first be Special Summoned by a Fusion Summon. When this card is Fusion Summoned: You can equip both Fusion Material monsters and any Xyz Materials attached to those monsters to this card; this card gains 200 ATK and DEF for each card equipped to it. Once per turn, you can banish one card equipped to this card: Destroy one monster and one Spell/Trap on the field; this card cannot declare an attack the turn you activate this effect.[/i][/color][/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#800080]ATK: 2950/ DEF: 2550[/color][/font]
[/spoiler]

[quote name='Verz Salamandra' timestamp='1322089372' post='5661892']
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][size=4]Okay, I'm just gonna cut to the chase—I came up with these one day and here they are. Enjoy. More will be added later.[/size][/font]

[spoiler=Spells]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#008080]Infinite Possibilty Fusion[/color][/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#008080][Spell/ Quick-Play][/color][/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][i][color=#008080]Discard one card from your hand: Send, from either side of the field or your hand to the Graveyard, fusion material monsters that are listed on a Fusion Monster that lists a "Number 39" monster as a Fusion Material monster; Special Summon that monster from your Extra Deck (This Special Summon is treated as a Fusion Summon.) [/color][/i][/font][color=#008080][i]Spells[/i][/color][i][color=#008080], [/color][/i][i][color=#008080]Traps[/color][/i][i][color=#008080], and [/color][/i][i][color=#008080]card effects [/color][/i][i][color=#008080]cannot be [/color][/i][i][color=#008080]activated [/color][/i][i][color=#008080]in response to this card's activation.[/color][/i]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Fusion Monsters]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#800080]Burning Number 39: Empire[/color][/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#800080]FIRE/ Lv 8[/color][/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#800080][Warrior/ Fusion/ Effect][/color][/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#800080][i]1 "Number 39" monster + 1 FIRE Xyz monster[/i][/color][/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#800080][i]This card must first be Special Summoned by a Fusion Summon. When this card is Fusion Summoned: You can equip both Fusion Material monsters and any Xyz Materials attached to those monsters to this card; this card gains 200 ATK and DEF for each card equipped to it. Once per turn, you can banish one card equipped to this card: Destroy one monster and one Spell/Trap on the field; this card cannot declare an attack the turn you activate this effect.[/i][/color][/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#800080]ATK: 2750/ DEF: 2250[/color][/font]
[/spoiler]
[/quote]
For the infinite possibility fusion, why can't it just be like Miracle Synchro fusion?
For the burning number 39: All those equipped cards waste your spell and trap card zone.

Archived