[Single] Miracle Synchro

gimmepie

Yes, another random single. I find it confusing it was never made because it would certainly make life easier.

[img]http://img851.imageshack.us/img851/5426/490484e.jpg[/img]

Effect: Banish synchro material monsters from your grave, field or hand to special a synchro monster with the banished material listed. The summon of a monster with this card is treated as a synchro summon.

Please review and give constructive criticism. I think I may stop pumping random singles for a while now.

I agree with ragnarock. As it is now you can Summon Shooting quazar Dragon way too easily. You can put some restrictions to this card. For example you can banish up to 2 monsters with this effect. This way you won't be able to summon the most powerful synchros with just 1 spell card.

Its all in all good, and everything, but I actually agree with rag, maybe make it along these lines....

Granted, my OCG is not the best, and I'M using new OCG, so....

Banish the Synchro Material monsters listed on a Synchro Monster from your field, hand, or Graveyard: Special Summon the Synchro Monster; The Special Summon is treated as an Synchro Summon. The Special Summoned card cannot declare an attack until the End Phase of the turn it is Summoned.

Other then that, even though it would be easy way to get good cards out on the field and etc, I stil wouldn't use it.....Just my opinion..

Archived