Rainbow Zone

Sk00ps

Rainbow Zone

[img]http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/6578/208603m.jpg[/img]

Lore:
Once per turn, while you control a face-up "Rainbow Dragon" or "Rainbow Dark Dragon", you can activate one of the following effects:
* "Rainbow Dragon" : Place 1 "Crystal Beast" monster from your hand or Graveyard to your Spell/Trap Zone. If you do so, all "Crystal Beast" monsters you control gain 500 ATK and DEF, until the end of this turn.
* "Rainbow Dark Dragon" : Banish 1 DARK monster from your hand or Graveyard. If you do so, all DARK monsters you control gain 500 ATK and lose 400 DEF, until the end of this turn.

Sorry if lore isn't what it is on the card I had to change the lore courtesy of kroduz

A little OP'ed in my opinion. =P placing any number of C.Beasts is just waaaaaay too imba for me. Cut it down to 1 or 2.
And oh, people who plays a C.Beast Deck probably would not add Rainbow Dark Dragon.

A modified lore by me, if you don't mind:

[i]Once per turn, while you control a face-up "Rainbow Dragon" or "Rainbow Dark Dragon", you can activate one of the following effects:[/i]
[i]* "Rainbow Dragon" : Place 1 "Crystal Beast" monster from your hand or Graveyard to your Spell/Trap Zone. If you do so, all "Crystal Beast" monsters you control gain 500 ATK and DEF, until the end of this turn.
* "Rainbow Dark Dragon" : Banish 1 DARK monster from your hand or Graveyard. If you do so, all DARK monsters you control gain 500 ATK and lose 400 DEF, until the end of this turn.[/i]

[quote name='kroduz' timestamp='1322420336' post='5669779']
A little OP'ed in my opinion. =P placing any number of C.Beasts is just waaaaaay too imba for me. Cut it down to 1 or 2.
And oh, people who plays a C.Beast Deck probably would not add Rainbow Dark Dragon.

A modified lore by me, if you don't mind:

[i]Once per turn, while you control a face-up "Rainbow Dragon" or "Rainbow Dark Dragon", you can activate one of the following effects:[/i]
[i]* "Rainbow Dragon" : Place 1 "Crystal Beast" monster from your hand or Graveyard to your Spell/Trap Zone. If you do so, all "Crystal Beast" monsters you control gain 500 ATK and DEF, until the end of this turn.
* "Rainbow Dark Dragon" : Banish 1 DARK monster from your hand or Graveyard. If you do so, all DARK monsters you control gain 500 ATK and lose 400 DEF, until the end of this turn.[/i]
[/quote]

Thanks

Archived