Knight of Order (Vanilla support)

Galkin

[img]http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/4746/478047.jpg[/img]

[b]If the only monsters you control are non-effect monsters, you can normal summon this card without tributing. Once per turn, during either player's turn, if you do not control a face-up effect monsters except this card, you can negate the summon of an effect monster and special summon 1 non-effect monster from your hand or graveyard. If you control a face-up effect monster except this card, return this card to your deck.[/b]

I put in "Non-effect" because this would mean Gemini can't benefit from this card because while they are treated as normal, they still have effects.

well it's good anti-synchro and anti-xyz support, shame it can only be done one time in a turn

I see this getting returned to the deck way too easily though as you will need more effect monsters

whether they'd be regular ones, fusion, xyz, or synchro

to that end this may stay on the field for like 1 turn and that's about it

The negate effect is pretty disruptive even if its once per turn and it allows you to summon ANY vanilla monster and in some cases fusion (Early fusions like Blue-eyes ultimate since it has no effect). After looking at this card for the 4th time I think I was a little to harsh on the "return to deck" part since not much can be done for it in the deck. So how about this:

[s][b]If you control a face-up effect monster except this card, return this card to your deck.[/b][/s]
During the end phase, if you control a face-up effect monster except this card, return this card to your hand.

Archived