Blank Picture!!! It is getting annoying!!!

Lucian Barker

Question

23 answers to this question

[quote name='Lucian Barker' timestamp='1322429827' post='5670191']
I have tried to make cards since the 8th of November and every time I try it will not show the picture! It has been doing this for at least 19 days and it is been REALLY annoying!! Is there something wrong and if there is what and when will it be fixed?
[/quote]I had this problem too, however, I figured it out. When you do the picture thing and upload it highlight the URL and find the bigger number. Copy it. Then, put tempimages/and then the number.
Ex. tempimages/528946102

[quote name='Twilight Sparkle' timestamp='1322430523' post='5670234']
There are 5 other topics on this and another one that's a solution. Please read them.
[/quote]
Correction: There have been over 20 different topics over this in the last weeks.
You know what else is getting annoying? These threads.

[quote name='!hO-iG-uY' timestamp='1323654060' post='5701599']
sorry i was just bored. but its true, i [i]do[/i] have all 3 egyptian god cards for real. no joke. hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii haveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll 3333333333333333333333333333333333333333 egyptiannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn goddddddddddddddddddddddddd cardssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry i was just bored.

i love this website!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3! I <love u, whoever created this awesome website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile::grin::razz:
[/quote]how bout this ya troll... i got three copies of each as well as the new OCG correct ones. and uploading pics is easy.
1.save a pic to your computer
2.go to card maker
3.click upload picture
4.choose pic you saved
5.boom the card has a picture
if it says it doesnt work, then you gotta find another picture. its seriously simple.

[quote name='Iyarkonan' timestamp='1323730691' post='5702954']
1.save a pic to your computer
2.go to card maker
3.click upload picture
4.choose pic you saved
5.boom the card has a picture
if it says it doesnt work, then you gotta find another picture. its seriously simple.
[/quote]
Except that doesn't work. At all. You've missed the whole point of this topic.

And guys, don't feed the trolls.

[quote name='gimmepie' timestamp='1324202482' post='5714666']
Is it getting worse? Cause alternative methods aren't working for me any more either. That probably isn't discussed in the sticky.
[/quote]

Not getting any worse. If you scroll up a few comments, you can find mine that explains a simple, foolproof way to do it. If that doesn't work, then your browser might not connect well with this website. I use Firefox, but I've heard Safari works too because I have that browser on my computer as well.

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#ff0000]So, first I upload a picture onto a card, then I generate it, then I save it, then I go to another finished card to look at, and then I come to this card again but this time there is no picture where it's supposed to be. What's up? Some one please help![/color][/font]

[quote name='!hO-iG-uY' timestamp='1323651836' post='5701561']
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#ff0000]So, first I upload a picture onto a card, then I generate it, then I save it, then I go to another finished card to look at, and then I come to this card again but this time there is no picture where it's supposed to be. What's up? Some one please help![/color][/font]
[/quote]
There are several other topics on this, including a sticky that gives an alternate solution. Look.

[quote name='!hO-iG-uY' timestamp='1323654060' post='5701599']
sorry i was just bored. but its true, i [i]do[/i] have all 3 egyptian god cards for real. no joke. hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii haveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll 3333333333333333333333333333333333333333 egyptiannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn goddddddddddddddddddddddddd cardssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry i was just bored.

i love this website!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3! I <love u, whoever created this awesome website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile::grin::razz:
[/quote]

.... That is called spam, and or trolling, and I guarantee people are going to get pissed at you. Just a heads up.

i love this website!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3! I <love u, whoever created this awesome website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-):-D:-P

Archived