Because Bat OTK is the most consistant OTK possible.

Monsters [Total - 16]
3 Bat

1 Effect Veiler
1 Gorz, Emissary of Darkness
3 Machina Fortress
3 Machina Gearframe
1 Maxx "C"
1 Sangan
3 Tour Guide from the Underworld

Spells [Total - 16]
1 Dark Hole
3 Gold Sarcophagus
1 Heavy Storm
1 Limiter Removal
2 Machine Duplication
1 Monster Reborn
2 Mystical Space Typhoon
3 Pot of Duality
2 Triangle Power

Traps [Total - 8]
2 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Mirror Force
1 Solemn Judgment
2 Solemn Warning
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Trap Dustshoot

The extra doesn't affect the deck, why do you care? It's been working fine. What matters more is the side. Help with that.

The OTK does 15000 damage.

[quote name='Welche' timestamp='1322437523' post='5670629']
I haven't made it, but it gonna be boring.
[/quote]

I don't care whether an Extra Deck is interesting. I do care when you post something like this

[quote name='Welche' timestamp='1322432638' post='5670323']
Extra is generic for a non synchro deck with a Mira, if you don't know what the means you probably shouldn't be commenting.
[/quote]

I expect you to stop contributing to the arrogant attitude towards people's understanding of what's in a generic Extra Deck, and POST THE DAMN EXTRA DECK if you use one.

Seriously.

The Extra Deck is part of a decklist. Post it, or your deck's unfinished and shouldn't be posted in the first place. Stop taking for granted that some people don't have your tremendously superior insight into Extra Deck staples. If it's that painful to post the same contents, just save it somewhere and copy-paste for every deck you post.

I haven't made an extra, but I assume that it will be generic. The extra deck is either generic, or it's a personal opinion thing. If there is a way to fix the extra than there should eventually be a perfect extra deck for a deck that doesn't focus on Synchro/Xyz. I don't see it as being too important to the understanding of the deck. If I had a tuner that I was planning on using sure, but I don't and Tour Guide has a few targets everyone uses. Levair, Levaith, Zenmaines. If you can tell my why what I run in the extra (say why I go with a Orient Dragon instead of using Utopia) will make this deck any more consistant than I would post the extra but I haven't changed an extra deck without actually testing in ages. Anyones word isn't good enough.

Just using that as an example. Doesn't make it any less right.

And why shouldn't you post the extra, anyways? It's not like anybody will get hurt.

People quit too often on DN for me to really pay attention to the side. Although I agree that it has an impact, I don't believe that as much so as an Extra, being that you can't access your side during a duel.

Archived