Proposal - Experienced Players Sections

I have already posted this in another section, but I thought I would post it here to get more reads.

With complaints about harsh criticism, I propose we have sections in the TCG and Your Deck Sections for Experienced players to discuss cards/strategies/decks.

We could have an Experienced Players TCG section, and an Experienced Players' Deck section.

If one wished to post a TCG topic or Deck for more in-depth discussion, one would post in these sections. Other players who play for fun or whatever can just post in the original section.

In addition, those more experienced players wouldn't have to deal with the random, and often noobish, comments made by those less experienced in the Metagame.

Who's with me on this?

The problem I see is that there will be a number of noobs who will consider themselves "experienced" and "masters at yugioh" and still post their stuff in the experienced section. Now, if there was a way to moderate that section, then it would be good.

Another possibility is to make it a Locked Forum' date=' where only those with a password could enter.

[/quote']

But then who would decide to whom the passwords would be given?

Maybe there could be a test: a sample semi-newb deck is posted by a moderator. Everyone PM's fixes to that moderator. Those who make good fixes get in. Maybe multiple decks of different themes, i.e. an E-Hero Fusion deck, a Harpie/Amazoness hybrid deck, and a Perfect Circle Monarchs deck or something.

Guest Chaos Pudding

Another possibility is to make it a Locked Forum' date=' where only those with a password could enter.

[/quote']

Maybe there could be a test: a sample semi-newb deck is posted by a moderator. Everyone PM's fixes to that moderator. Those who make good fixes get in. Maybe multiple decks of different themes, i.e. an E-Hero Fusion deck, a Harpie/Amazoness hybrid deck, and a Perfect Circle Monarchs deck or something.

That might work. I approve.

Guest Chaos Pudding

True' date=' but sometimes I want an opinion on my deck that is worth reading.

[/quote']

True, true. It's hard to find such places on the interwebz. I can't be bothered to find any other places, but Xerocreative is the only place that consistently gives solid advice.

[/quote']

good idea, yes we could have an D-Hero's deck, Zombies Deck, Cyber Dragons Deck and a Macro Monarchs Deck and we chose one of them and fix them. if we do a good job we qualify to join the thread.

What's the point of making a GameFAQs elitist only forum when people can just go there themselves?

Honestly though, The Dark One and Belgian Blue are the only two posters from here whose current opinions are worth a damn. And a lot of you need to keep your damn intranetspeek to your IMs and off message boards. If you can't even construct proper sentences, why do you warrant being taken seriously?

Also, no lulz = bad forum.

What's the point of making a GameFAQs elitist only forum when people can just go there themselves?

Honestly though' date=' The Dark One and Belgian Blue are the only two posters from here whose current opinions are worth a damn. And a lot of you need to keep your damn intranetspeek to your IMs and off message boards. If you can't even construct proper sentences, why do you warrant being taken seriously?

Also, no lulz = bad forum.

[/quote']

I don't need no dang forum to get my lulz; I get all the lulz I need from Jesus!

I'm not sure on this. I mean, this forum has always been pretty open, excluding the mod forum.

But it might give the less experienced players some incentive to improve their skills.

Although, we'll have to have a judge that's open to different ideas, and doesn't necessarily go by the general opinion of what a good deck should look like. Also, someone who won't completely flame a deck/fixes that he/she finds ineffective.

SOMEONE LIKE ME!! Jk, obviously, I haven't played in half a year.

... You guys REALLY need to find your lulz somewhere else sometimes... XD

But I agree. To see if a n00b is good' date=' make the following proposal: have them do a ninja/rock/plant control deck.

[/quote']

Plants are actually going to be highly played with the new list. I actually plan on stealing Kramer's list, messing with it a bit, and running that as my M/D (since raiza is limited, theres no reason to run monarchs)

Archived