Flatspace: The Tale of the White Land (S/A/Co-Hosted by Der Quizzler)

Big Bad Pennar

OoC: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/269141-flatspace-the-tale-of-the-white-land-nsaco-hosted-by-der-quizzler/

"Ah yes, What do we have here? More Slaves to sell?" A Girl looked at the Various Quarters where she kept her Abducted Captains and other sorts of people, Some of those people never thought that they would see her in the flesh as she looked at them, She only really kept 4 people as her actual crew on board, while the other 4 had as horrible of conditions as rumors foretold, well, that's where the Slaves went.

Several Minutes Later, Ryoku arrived at some Hunkered down Space Station, Where she got on her Radio and requested Docking Permission, Which She was Granted...

Inside the Space Station, She landed beside a Pair of Gunships to blend in, where she led her slaves to the Auctioneer, The Auctioneer Laughed and said "Miss Ryoku, You have made me a lot of profit all these years by giving me a stream of slaves" She was given around $11,750 total. but you could tell she actually had quite a bit of money to burn, She could get that Robot she was dreaming of having...

TEO looked out the window of the captain's cabin into the vast emptiness of space. He did this often, usually when something distressed him or he was in deep thought, but never when it was his turn to pilot the vessel. Even with all the computers in the ship, he always thought human control was better. "Sir" called one of the lieutenants behind him. "Yes, what is it." the captain replies with a smile. "we should be arriving in about 5 minutes, if you would like to make an announcement." "right, of course." He pushed down the intercom button and suddenly his voice broke over all the sound players and his face over the monitors as everyone intently listened to the announcement. "hello again, diplomats, scholars, politicians, and celebrities. Very soon we will arrive, at that time we will have 1 hour time slot for docking and paperwork. We ask that you begin preparation for leaving. We hope you enjoy your stay at the largest station in this system, EDEN."

Ryoku bought the Robot she wanted, Which was capable of doing Maintenance, Medical, and Security duties, Which was all of her crew's Jobs, She smiled as it was carried on board and placed on her plane interior hallway, Now her crew can focus on Manning the Turrets and fighters. She smiled as she looked at the Weapons Selections, She bought 4 Homemade Assassin Missiles, Which were a Cheaper version of the Kamui M1 Missile that was Exclusive to her Guild, She remembered that glorious time where she was invited as a somewhat higher level member for her war crimes against the Scarrid...

ooc: ...it didnt post my post I made yesterday? Dx

IC:
Kazuya sat in his quarters thinking back to his past, reflecting on his life as a Bounty Hunter, as he remembered different bounties he had captured thinking of how he would need to take another one soon to continue paying to live on the ship. As Kazuya stood and walked to the door he began to think back to when he first chose to leave remembering the human who had left him with his scar and damaged eye wondering if he was still alive. "[i]the fun it would be if someone actually put a bounty on him.. I mean the only requirements are usually alive..[/i]" he thought to himself thinking of revenge as he began to walk away from the crew quarters towards the fighter bay.

"Jake?" called a robotic voice above his head.
"Wha-what?" he called back, then he remembered, Jake is what the called him, him the last true Earthling. "What is it?"
"The captain wants you, something important."
"okay, thanks"
Jake got up, got dressed and went to the captain's den. They saluted each other and began their meeting
"I heard you needed me."
"Yes, I wanted your opinion. The Galactic Guard asked us something. They wanted to take our beautiful ship here and put it right in the middle of combat and risk losing it."
:so why do you ask me? say 'no'."
"well, Ive been thinking and, what if we did, for once. they've asked us before and i think we should. Maybe they'd stop bothering us."
"Your right, as usual. Yes, i think we should. Good luck."
"nononono. your coming with me."

Ryoku got back on her ship and took off from her ship, She did not want to stay for long as the Bounty Hunters could arrive soon to take her head. It was perhaps the most annoying thing she had to deal with as a pirate. She saw several entries on her Radar as she entered her Control room, She knew it, Bounty Hunters were trying to get her again, so she took off from the Space Station as her ship started to shimmer Yellow all over, A Sign of the ship using their Hyperdrive to jump to a different sector. She shot off away from the bounty hunters and disappeared in a flash of light...

Ryoku arrived at a Different sector, Barren like the last sector, but rather crowded for her taste, She said to the control panel "Scan for the Nearest Station" at which after a while, The computer responded "Starcity, Designation: EDEN-2967, No Bounties, Cargo: Minerals". She sighed as she approached the city, but as she did, She saw a huge ship coming towards the Starcity to her right...

Kazuya boarded his small fighter grabbing a few paper documents out of a compartment to the right of his eat, bounties he was offered that he hadn't yet done and had no idea if were finished. As Kazuya skimmed through the various bounties before finding one which seemed to interest them, quite a high bounty on b ringing in alive a space pirate, the main problem with the bounty was lack of physical description. Kazuya then threw a note lazily towards the door to the fighter bay before starting up his fighter and shooting out from the large frigate, to search for his bounty.

Ryoku paid no further attention to the ship to her right as she pulled up towards and into the Space Station after requesting Docking Permission. She looked as she entered the Space Station with her standard robes and such, Hiding her face as per typical. She looked around for some newer weaponry for her front side and noted the Enhanced Ion Cannon and such, She always wanted an Ion Cannon, The more power that was drained from her when firing it, the more damage it did, then there was the Simtex Plasma, She disliked them because of their High energy cost and ease of dodging. She upgraded her front Rothspar from the Ruby Model to the Amber Model, which dealt more damage and such...

"Everything alright, sir?" ask Koran, a of the deck hands cleaning one of the various rooms, as Jake walked by.
" Yes, I was just thinking about what I want to do while we're here. We have a week before we set off, you know. And EDEN is rather large. Maybe I could get something for my sword collection, or perhaps just a small souvenir."
"Maybe you shouldn't buy anything at all. Just soak up the sights and sounds. Just look at me. Not a penny to my name and my wife and I still get to go to the best places in the galaxy."
TEO smiled at this. It Always brought him joy seeing someone look at the bright side of things. "Your right, I should just enjoy my stay."

Jake walked into the massive station and marveled at all the sights. It reminded him of an old Earth city, everything busy and with a certain charm to it. He walked around at first, looking at all the shops, wondering what he could do with the tie he had. One store drew his attention, it was somewhat less crowded and sold weaponry of various shapes and sizes. Mostly ship parts, canons (and such XD), but it also had a limited selection of close combat blades. He went inside, noticing the other shopper wearing robes that covered her whole body, and asked about the swords they had.

"Most of them are just the owners collection he's trying to sell. Antiques are becoming less popular and the boss wants to get more into ship parts. Have a look if you want, everything back there is half off." explained the shop keeper. TEO found 2 he liked, one with a 2-foot blade and a silver handle with White Lotus flowers imprinted on it, and another that was double-sided and came with all the necessary parts to bring it into battle. He sent the first back to his private quarters ont eh ship and kept the other at his side in its sheath. "Thank you for your business" the shop keeper said as TEO began to walk out the door.

Ryoku Giggled as she looked around more until she saw something, A Shop that caught her eye, What else could she want? She looked at all sorts of pets and such, Then it was obvious to her, She went into some sort of pet shop and just looked around, A Tiger that was previously roaring and struggling to live in it's cage calmed down as it saw Ryoku, She smiled in response, but she did not want a Tiger At the moment, All she wanted to do was see the Tigers. As she left, The tigers resumed their stuff again roaring as she looked around further, She saw an old man, but she was not in the mood to chitchat, She made her way to her spacecraft....

Archived