Kamen Rider Club

Each Greeed has 9 Core Medals, 3 of each animal except the Dinosaur, but you'll find out why that's an odd case later.

The Reptile combo, the Imagin and Shocker Medals, the Sasori/Ebi/Kani Medals, and the Same/Kujira/Ookamiuo are from movies ("Wonderful!!! The Shogun and the 21 Core Medals", "OOO Den-O All Riders: Let's Go Kamen Riders", "Kamen Rider x Kamen Rider OOO and W featuring Skull: Movie War Core", and "Kamen Rider x Kamen Rider Fourze and OOO Movie War MEGAMAX" respectively) and don't show up in the series, and Panda and Kangaroo are from the games.

Oh, and I forgot the Super Taka, Super Tora, and Super Batta Medals, which are also from MEGAMAX and don't show up in the series ever.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, my guess is that the Kamen Rider Dragon Knight English adaptation opening will never appear as a Song of the Month, right?

Name: Look above my avi and make your choice.
Favorite Character: Kamen Rider Dragon Knight
Favorite Series: Look above.
How long have you been a fan ofKamen Rider?: Possibly a year in total. But that's only for the English adaptation of Dragon Knight unfortunately.

For the record, I'd rather watch Super Sentai (Which, in my opinion, is better) more than I'd even start watching any of the Japanese Kamen Rider shows.

Oh, I will. Trust me. I'll start with Ryuki, and then move up to OOO, and its successor, (What was it called again?). However, how exactly am I going to do it? Is YouTube a viable resource, or do I have to download episodes myself, because that option is out the window thanks to the restrictions on my school laptop.

[color=#666666][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]

Name:Niro
Favorite Character: Kamen Rider OOO Tamashii (Shocker Movie Combo)
Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Den-O
How long have you been a fan of Kamen Rider?: If you really wanted to know, i've been a fan of Kamen Rider since 2001, so thats 10 years of dedication.
[/size][/font][/color]

[quote name='Chaos Sonic' timestamp='1324325500' post='5717474']
And to let you know, Niro, we have a Kamen Rider RP going on in the OOC Thread section.

Could use another member to join.
[/quote]

Really? Ill gladly join.

[quote name='Blackstone Dresden' timestamp='1324325147' post='5717455']
With that avatar of yours I was expecting CycloneJoker, but welcome to the club regardless.
[/quote]
Might change it soon, i changed it to cyclone joker caus ei burned some W discs and was watchign it

[quote name='Blackstone Dresden' timestamp='1324248411' post='5715832']
I was thinking of something longer than just one word.
[/quote]
Rider Justice?

Archived