Some cards of mine

Cannon-Fodder

Inspired by my fairly good reviews of my first card, I decided to make some more. OK, a couple of these may have been caused by boredom, but eh, what are you going to do. Some of the writing is a tad small on some of the cards, so I'll put the effect underneath them.

HighRiskGambletrapcard.jpg

Activate only when your opponent Sets a monster card. Declare an Attribute and flip the monster face up. If the monster is the Attribute you said, Special Summon as many monsters from your Hand, Deck or Graveyard as possible, ignoring all summoning conditions. If the monster is a different Attribute, your opponent can Special Summon as many monsters from their Hand, Deck or Graveyard, ignoring all summoning conditions. The Activation and Effect of this card cannnot be negated in any way.

This one is a tad overpowered, but I think I balanced it out (I hope I did)

KingofWyrms-Cksperoncard.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Removing from play all cards on your side of the field and from the Graveyard. This card gains ATK and DEF equal to the number of cards removed from play required to summon it x 500. This card cannot be destroyed by battle (Damage calculation is applied normally). Pay half your current Life Points during each of your Standby Phases (This is not optional). This card negates all Spell, Trap and card effects activated by either player and loses 500 ATK and DEF. If the combined ATK and DEF of this card becomes lower than 3000, destroy this card. If this card is destroyed, the controller of this card cannot Normal Summon or Set for 3 turns, and skips their next 3 Draw Phases.

SeeingEyeDogcard.jpg

Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you may Tribute this card to flip all of your opponents set cards face up. Depending on what kind of monsters are flipped, apply the following effects:

Normal monster: Return them to their original position

Effect monster: Put them in face up defense position

Flip Effect monster: Remove the monster from play

(I should have added that the flip monsters effect is not activated, but I forgot to put that)

TheDuelerIncarnatecard.jpg

StubbornMulecard.jpg

SpectralHandcuffscard.jpg

Quite a lot I know, but what do you think? Be as harsh as you want.

Archived