[Finished]Song Cards!

Aviv: D's Knight

This is my 400th post contest, and it's supposed to be [u]original![/u] The point of this contest is to create a spell, trap, and monster for each round, the catch is they must be based off a song. They don't need to be named after it, they just need to be related to it in a recognizable way. On each round, the judges will pick a song, album or artist and anyone who chooses one of those will get +25, 50, or 100 point in the rubric.
[spoiler=Contestants]1.Skuntank
3.Merciless Overlord Knic
4.Mr.Spinda
5. Bach Pontines
6.Dworkin
7.Anubis05
8:Mitchell Takahashi[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Judges]1. Me
2.kevin7653[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Fee]
The point fee depends on your level:
1: 0
2: 20
3: 50-100
4: 100-120
5+: 200
If you can make a case of why you can't, I will lower the points.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Prizes]The prizes are
1st: 50% of the pot 3 likes
2nd: 20% of the pot 2 likes
3rd: 5% of the pot 1 like[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Rounds]
1:One person will be eliminated by[I]My Vote only[/I].
2:One person will be eliminated by[I]My Vote only[/I].
3:
[/spoiler]

Alright here is my example card. It goes along a little further with the Libra card posted earlier- I have an archtype called "Zodia" based on the chinese zodiac. I decided to post The Rat first because
1. The Rat is the first Zodiac animal.
2. It is my Zodiac! ^_^

Hope you like it!

[IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/9j3cb7.jpg[/IMG]

(If you are wondering, the ability is based on how the Rat climbed over the Dragon's back to win the Zodiac race. Just a little reference to Chinese Mythos. ;p )

ZODIA- THE RAT
Light / Beast-Warrior / Level 3 / ATK 800 / DEF 1000 / Effect
"When there is another face-up "Zodia" monster on your side of the field, this card can attack your opponent's life points directly."

I would love to join, as long as it's hosted before 6:00 P.M. EST or after 2:30 EST. I'll just put one up now...

[img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/2454/524383.jpg[/img]

This card is destroyed the tenth turn it was out on the field. This card's effect can only be activated if there is 1 or more monsters on the field with 1 or more "Sleep" counters on it. That monster/These monsters cannot attack, and lose(s) 400 ATK/DEF.

If you didn't know what it's referencing, it's "Nightmare" by Avenged Sevenfold.

[quote name='Skuntank' timestamp='1323351855' post='5695084']
Hmmm that's weird I just noticed that my Zodia- The Rat card pic isn't up. Do you need me to fix that or am I good?
BTW, do you need me to donate points? Cuz the fee says 0 for level 1s.
[/quote]
ur lvl 2

[quote name='Avivia H. Caiba' timestamp='1323320765' post='5694857']
Merciless, that card is to o-ped, skunktank you're okay, there is a points tab, choose quick donate.
[/quote]
then im out. I have no more ideas

Aghk, sorry for not posting my test card earlier, I had some issues to deal with.

[img]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/743/457688.jpg[/img]

This card cannot be Special Summoned from your Deck. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can pay 700 Life Points; Increase this card's ATK by 500. When this card attacks a Defense Position monster: Destroy both cards without damage calculation.

Hope it's alrght.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived