Aurkus, Lightsworn Druid

So like WTF is up with this guys effect? Picture this situation. Me and 3 of my friends are chilling and 2 of us (Me and Friend 1) are using LS. I'm dueling Friend 3, Friend 1 is dueling Friend 2. I summon Aurkus. Friend 1 summons Jain and attacks directly. Friend 2 tries to D-Prison, but Friend 1 shows him my Aurkus so LSs EVERYWHERE cannot be target. Pretty sure his field is part of everywhere.

TL;DR my Aurkus clearly can protect my friends Jain in a different duel from D Prison.

[quote name='Welche' timestamp='1323109409' post='5688633']
So like WTF is up with this guys effect? Picture this situation. Me and 3 of my friends are chilling and 2 of us (Me and Friend 1) are using LS. I'm dueling Friend 3, Friend 1 is dueling Friend 2. I summon Aurkus. Friend 1 summons Jain and attacks directly. Friend 2 tries to D-Prison, but Friend 1 shows him my Aurkus so LSs EVERYWHERE cannot be target. Pretty sure his field is part of everywhere.

TL;DR my Aurkus clearly can protect my friends Jain in a different duel from D Prison.
[/quote]

yeah
also at the start of the duel you get to draw 2 cards for every time yugi used it :D

Archived