Arise the Lords of Union!

Lexadin

[center]Quite a while ago, Max Darkness and I where wondering how a Union boss card would look like. Considering that all other Union monsters are either too low weak or too specific to be considered a 'Union boss card'. I decided to make some.
However, after a while I forgot all about them and they where never released to the public. Until know!

Now behold my idea of Union boss cards!

[img]http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/4835/20638el.jpg[/img]
[b]Img from Alexis' and my archive.[/b]
[i]You can Tribute 1 Union Monster you control: Special Summon this card (from your hand). Once per turn: During your Main Phase; You can equip this card to a Union Monster you control OR unequip it to Special Summon it in Attack Position. While equipped to a monster: That monster gains 800 ATK and DEF. Once per turn: You can banish 1 Union Monster in your Graveyard; Apply the equipped monster for the banished monster's effect, until the End Phase. When this equipped card is destroyed by its own effect and sent to the Graveyard: You can draw 1 card; Special Summon this card (from your Graveyard). (If the equipped monster would be destroyed: You can destroy this card instead)[/i]

[img]http://img607.imageshack.us/img607/8593/20638.jpg[/img]
[b]Img by HP Doom.[/b]
[i]You can Tribute 1 Union Monster you control: Special Summon this card (from your hand) . When this card is destroyed by its own effect: select 1 banished Union Monster and add it to your hand; Special Summon this card. Once per turn: during your Main Phase; you can equip this card to a face-up Union Monster you control OR unequip it to Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. While equipped to a monster by this effect: that monster is uneffected by your opponent's card effects. The effects of Union Monsters cannot be negated. (If the equipped monster would be destroyed, destroy this card instead.)[/i]

A link to Alexis' and my joined archive can be found in my Sig.
Comments about 'bad' OCG have to be given with a correction of it.
Rate/Hate/But do comment.
[/center]

[quote name='ragnarok1945' timestamp='1323114081' post='5688737']
guardian seems a bit better for the card effect immunity part

as well as the part with no union monsters effects can get negated

as for Tower Guard, the 800 atk/def gain isn't really too much

the real gain comes from the applying the union effect, that one kind of depends overall
[/quote]

Mhh, so in overal would you call these ballanced. And which one of the 2 would be the better one iyo.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived