some of my stuff

lightswornGENEX

synchro snatcher: difficult to summon and you have to equip a synchro that has first been removed from play (doesn't happen often) and after that returned to the grave (even less likely to get).
Great sacrifice of lost hope: 5 cards!?! pot of greed is already banned with only 2 cards, and half your Life Points is nothing for 5 cards
Hurricane Bowmaster: Stops the D.D. archtype (warrior lady and those other 2) and the the mist valley archtype (they focuss on returning own cards) and it's nothing against your opponent (except the OP 3000 ATK for a level 6, 2600 is max. for normal monsters. Reduce the ATK, increase the level or make you pay a higher cost to keep it on the field)

[quote name='TCG warrior' timestamp='1323201729' post='5691015']
synchro snatcher: difficult to summon and you have to equip a synchro that has first been removed from play (doesn't happen often) and after that returned to the grave (even less likely to get).
Great sacrifice of lost hope: 5 cards!?! pot of greed is already banned with only 2 cards, and half your Life Points is nothing for 5 cards
Hurricane Bowmaster: Stops the D.D. archtype (warrior lady and those other 2) and the the mist valley archtype (they focuss on returning own cards) and it's nothing against your opponent (except the OP 3000 ATK for a level 6, 2600 is max. for normal monsters. Reduce the ATK, increase the level or make you pay a higher cost to keep it on the field)
[/quote]

synchro snatcher lets you equip one from any graveyard or has been banished instantly like destiny hero plasma or cyberdark dragon. none of that stuff about it is correct(that you said about it), except that it is hard to summon.

so then maybe i should increase the cost to 8000 for my spell?

i can just lower his attack down to 2600

[quote name='~Hero of Sky~Link' timestamp='1323202211' post='5691031']
Some pretty major drawbacks, might want to fix those. And for your information, uploading images to cards isn't working right now, sorry. I give this set a 6/10
[/quote]
well, i am supposed to be balanced..........so that's why i put restrictions.

[quote name='lightswornGENEX' timestamp='1323217485' post='5691626']
synchro snatcher lets you equip one from any graveyard or has been banished instantly like destiny hero plasma or cyberdark dragon. none of that stuff about it is correct(that you said about it), except that it is hard to summon.

so then maybe i should increase the cost to 8000 for my spell?

i can just lower his attack down to 2600

well, i am supposed to be balanced..........so that's why i put restrictions.
[/quote]
I couldn't read it well, you need to post the cards like posted in other topics, so not the card, but just post the information on the card. Makes it easier to read effects as well

[quote name='TCG warrior' timestamp='1323266033' post='5692942']
I couldn't read it well, you need to post the cards like posted in other topics, so not the card, but just post the information on the card. Makes it easier to read effects as well
[/quote]

ok. like this?

synchro snatcher
effect
level 8
dark
machine
ATK 0/DEF 0
effect: This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card can only be special summoned from your hand by removing 3 monsters on your side of the field from play. When this card is summoned, you can select one synchro monster in either player's graveyard or that has been removed from play, and equip it to this card. This card gains the original attack and defense of the equiped monster. This card gains the effect of the equipped monster. This card cannot attack your opponent directly.

Hueeicane Bowmaster
effect
level 6
wind
warrior
ATK 2500/ DEF 0
effect: This monster cannot attack your opponent directly. WIND monsters you control cannot be returned to the hand or deck. Warrior-type monsters you control cannot be removed from play.

i am debating whether or not to add "you control" to the effect, since i am not sure.

Archived