United Breaker Unit

Makο

[img]http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/6238/258841.jpg[/img]

During each of your Standby Phases, you can Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower Normal Monster from your hand or deck. It cannot be used to Synchro or Tribute summon a monster. Once per duel, you can send this card and 2 Level 3 Normal Monsters you control to the Graveyard: Destroy all cards on the opponents side of the field. You can send 1 Normal Monster you control to your banished zone to Special Summon this card. If Special Summoned this way, this cards effects are negated.

So, it's like Tour Guide, Rescue Rabbit, and a Nuke all rolled up into a neat little package.

Made this sucker on a whim, and now that I look over it, it's probably hella over powered.

CC Anyway :D

pic from that link in Royce's sig.

[quote name='ragnarok1945' timestamp='1323150349' post='5690223']
don't say machine AND warrior in the type

state only one, then say it's also treated as the other in the card lore

[b]...it's not THAT important. I don't have to change it. :P[/b]

no synchro or tribute, well I'm sure it'll just get used as XYZ food then

[b]Kinda had it in mind.[/b]

using this just to nuke your opponent's field for once per duel, it's meh

[b]eh...didn't want to make it too op'd[/b]

I'd allow it twice over if you can pull it off

[b]...wat[/b]
[/quote]

This is nothing like Rescue Rabbit, RR is used for Laggia/Dolkka, this can't.
It's a Tour Guide for Normal Monsters, and a not so great one at that, it needs to survive a turn while face-up, and usually in ATK, so it's slow.
The destruction effect is slow as well, but there're too many cards that can speed up the process so that effect is OP'd.
Also, when you banish a normal monster to special summon this: where do you SS it from?

OCG needs fixing, and it's important to decide on the type and NOT leave it like that because that would make it unrealistic.

some fixes:
[quote]During each of your Standby Phases, you can Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower Normal Monster from your hand or [b]D[/b]eck.[b] It cannot be tributed or be used as a Synchro Material Monster[/b]. Once per duel, you can send this card and 2 Level 3 Normal Monsters you control to the Graveyard: Destroy all cards on [b]your[/b] opponen[b]t's[/b] side of the field. You can[b] banish[/b] 1 Normal Monster you control to Special Summon this card from your [i][u](you decide)[/u][/i]. If Special Summoned this way, this car[b]d's[/b] effects are negated.
[/quote]

Archived