Verz Bahamut Singles - Balance of Power & Shift of Power

OCG is mostly likely going to be dreadful here, but what is there to base it off?

VBC-050 [b]Balance of Power[/b] [color=#8b4513]Rare[/color]
[color=#008080][b]SPELL[/b][/color]
Target 2 monsters you control with different Levels; the Levels of each monster becomes half of their combined total Levels when this card was activated (rounded down).

Told you OCG would be dire, but I figure if I put 'mean average' (which is what it is) not all people would know what that was.

So baiscially: Battle Fader + Ghost Ship + This = Rank 3 Xyz

Gagaga Magician (makes itself Lv8) + Gogogo Golem = Rank 6

Fusilier Dragon + Plaguespreader = Rank 4 (not 5)

[quote name='TCG warrior' timestamp='1323460665' post='5697390']
they both seem fun, though they won't be played I think. It could pull off fun combos, like with gagaga magician (balance of power) and of course shift of power is a very nice card for fortune ladies... But I don't see any other ways of using them.
[/quote]

Thanks for comment.

Funny you should mention Gagaga Magician being coupled with Balance of Power, which does work well (Summoner Monk > Gagaga > Balance of Power = Magi Magi Girl, although Resonance Device would also do the job) but he would make use of Shift to, swapping his modified level to another monster and if kept around for a turn, by Gagaga Guard say, match it next turn.

Of course neither would be played if real though. Who would make the deck space for them when they can auto pilot generic sheep deck Dark Hole, Monster Reborn, Mind Control, Foolish Burial, Book of Moon, etc spells? *Insert continued rant that is pretty much me banging the same drum as usual*

[quote name='Verz Bahamut' timestamp='1323462427' post='5697437']

Thanks for comment.

Funny you should mention Gagaga Magician being coupled with Balance of Power, which does work well (Summoner Monk > Gagaga > Balance of Power = Magi Magi Girl, although Resonance Device would also do the job) but he would make use of Shift to, swapping his modified level to another monster and if kept around for a turn, by Gagaga Guard say, match it next turn.[/quote]
I'd rather use balance of power with gagaga and a fortune lady, so you can immediatly have a high ATK monster on the field.

Archived