Forgotten Temple of the Deep

[img]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100407152058/yugioh/images/2/2d/ForgottenTempleoftheDeepABPF-EN-C-1E.png[/img]

Felt too Lazy to open 2 topics for both of this when they kinda are meant to be discussed around the same Issue...

Banishark Tech's:
FTotD Seem really Cool...as it enables Cool Plays with Cards like Wingtortoise AND is an UMI for you to Tech/Run Codarus

Discuss

Neither are really that good.

FToD doesn't help Banisharks much, if at all, because the ideal time to use it is as an evasion card against opponent Traps. During the opponent's turn, you'll rarely have a monster other than Wingtortoise or an Xyz, the latter which is immune and unlikely to be of the correct Type.

DDUK is terribly meh by having such specific Summoning conditions, plus the fact you cannot Normal Summon during the same turn, so you either need to not Normal Summon or you have to wait a turn.

[quote name='evilfusion' timestamp='1323194385' post='5690801']
Neither are really that good.

FToD doesn't help Banisharks much, if at all, because the ideal time to use it is as an evasion card against opponent Traps. During the opponent's turn, you'll rarely have a monster other than Wingtortoise or an Xyz, the latter which is immune and unlikely to be of the correct Type.

DDUK is terribly meh by having such specific Summoning conditions, plus the fact you cannot Normal Summon during the same turn, so you either need to not Normal Summon or you have to wait a turn.
[/quote]

UUUUHHHH DIDN'T See that Last Line in DDUK...

Meh Removing it from thread...XD

And For the Record Banisharks as they are now seems pretty BAD...so I'm looking for alternatives on how to Run them Better...That Being Said FToD is thought to be used to combo Around Wingtoroise Both Turns

Codarus, Daedelus and Neo-Daedelus say 'boom'.

I run an old fish deck with those three sea serpents, so this has a ton of uses for me. Retreating from traps, as evilfusion mentioned, nukes for my Sea Serpents, and reviving effects after the use of Coelocanth's effect amongst other miscellaneous bonuses.

Archived