Pokemon Legends *52 Cards* (NOW WITH PICS)!!!

Brushfire

OK, so now I've uploaded all the pics to Photobucket, I've realized something, they all have minor OCG errors :( See, I made these a while ago, so they will have: "tribute summoned" instead of "Tribute Summoned". Sorry! If you don't like that then just mark the cards low. Apart from that, I think their really good! Enjoy! Oh, and there are only 1 of each of these cards in the world. They are over-powered and about as hard to get as the Gods in the Yu-Gi-Oh! Anime.

Kanto:

Articuno.jpgBattleoftheElements.jpg

Mew.jpgMewtwo.jpg

MewtwosBeginning.jpgMoltres.jpg

Zapdos.jpgCelebi.jpg

Johto:

Celebi.jpgEntei.jpg

Ho-Oh.jpgLugia.jpg

Raikou.jpgSuicune.jpg

Hoenn:

BattleoftheLand.jpgBrotherlySummon.jpg

Deoxy.jpgGroudon.jpg

Jirachi.jpgJirachisWish.jpg

Kyorge.jpgLatias.jpg

Latios.jpgRayquaza.jpg

Regice.jpgRegirock.jpg

Registeel.jpgArceus.jpg

Azelf.jpgCresselia.jpg

Darkrai.jpgDialga.jpg

Giratina.jpgHeatran.jpg

Lucario.jpgManaphy.jpg

ManaphyEgg.jpgMesprit.jpg

Palkia.jpgPhione.jpg

Regigias.jpgRotom.jpg

SeaTemple.jpgShaymin.jpg

Uxie.jpg

Made-Up:

Mechachu.jpgMewthree.jpg

WingedMewtwo.jpg

Supporters Banner: (Sorry about bad quality)

yugiohho-oh.jpg

you used the same pic I used for Zapdos

What? Are you saying I leeched? Nope' date=' I made these ages ago, the people who viewed my old post would know that. Besides, I told you this when I commented on your post. Still, your cards were great, better then mine. ;)

[/quote']

Nah I'm not saying you leeched I just thought it was weird we used the same pic for Zapdos but no biggie, ur cards are cool.

you used the same pic I used for Zapdos

What? Are you saying I leeched? Nope' date=' I made these ages ago, the people who viewed my old post would know that. Besides, I told you this when I commented on your post. Still, your cards were great, better then mine. ;)

[/quote']

Nah I'm not saying you leeched I just thought it was weird we used the same pic for Zapdos but no biggie, ur cards are cool.

Ooh that's cool, no problems and thanks, but personally I think yours are better.

• 3 months later...

Archived