Touhou Project - The Scarlet Devil Mansion! [ We have insanity! ]

Lunar Origins

[img]http://i.imgur.com/MDCMY.jpg[/img]
[color=#b22222][font=times new roman,times,serif][i][size=5][b][img]http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee261/gailygirl4u/Clip%20Art/tree2.gif[/img][size=7]Happy Holidays![/size][img]http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee261/gailygirl4u/Clip%20Art/tree2.gif[/img][/b][/size][/i][/font][/color]

[color=#b22222][font=times new roman,times,serif][i][size=5][b]------Welcome to the Scarlet Devil Mansion-[/b][/size][/i][/font][/color]
Here at the Scarlet Devil Mansion we strive to keep you entertained. Reading, fighting, stopping time, torture... We have it all!!

[Spoiler=What we do here]The Scarlet Devil Mansion is a club where, as the name suggests, we talk about the various aspects of the Touhou universe. Whether it be canon or non-canon, we can talk about it all.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Brief description of Touhou (Thanks Wikia!!!)]
The Touhou Project (東方Project) is a series of 2D (with 3D background) vertically-scrolling danmaku shooting games made by Team Shanghai Alice, with three fighting game spinoffs co-produced with Tasogare Frontier. They are similar to regular shooting games, but focus more on weaving through complex patterns containing anywhere from dozens to hundreds of bullets. Every game in the Touhou series is set in the fantasy land of Gensokyo, and the series is known for its huge cast of characters, well-developed storylines, and related materials such as music CDs, fan-made comics and animated videos made to the music.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Resident List]
Lunae - The Head Honcho
Clear Vice Dragon - The Nuclear Hermit
iCherry - The Lazy Goddess
Flandre Scarlet - The Insane and Feared Vampire
Marisa Kirisame-ze - The Juicebox Witch

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Application]
Username:
Favorite Touhou Character:
Preferred Title:
Favorite Touhou Game (Fanmade?):
Reason for Joinage:
What do you want for Christmas, if you celebrate it?:[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Fun Stuff]
Here we'll post cool things regarding the Touhou universe, whether it be pictures, fangames, music, or videos :D
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuc7L50iUhw[/media]
[/spoiler]

[size=1]I'll work on this post some more later, just wanted to get the ball rolling~[/size]

Username: Clear Vice Dragon
Favorite Touhou Character: Utsuho Reiuji. My avatar would suggest Cirno, but not quite.
Favorite Touhou Game (Fanmade?): I don't know, honestly. I'll go with UFO, for the characters.
Reason for Joinage: Touhou music <3
What do you want for Christmas, if you celebrate it?: Skyward Sword.

[quote name='Clear Vice Dragon' timestamp='1323712297' post='5702535']
Username: Clear Vice Dragon
Favorite Touhou Character: Utsuho Reiuji. My avatar would suggest Cirno, but not quite.
Favorite Touhou Game (Fanmade?): I don't know, honestly. I'll go with UFO, for the characters.
Reason for Joinage: Touhou music <3
What do you want for Christmas, if you celebrate it?: Skyward Sword.
[/quote]

Accepted!

Would you like a title? I just thought that giving titles to people would be something fun~

[quote name='iCherry' timestamp='1323723086' post='5702776']
Username: iCherry
Favorite Touhou Character: Cirno/Yukari
Preferred Title: Lazy Goddess
Favorite Touhou Game (Fanmade?): Don't make me choose. ;_;
Reason for Joinage: Touhou <3
What do you want for Christmas, if you celebrate it?: For it not to be Christmas.
[/quote]

Accepted :D
u no liek christmas?

[quote name='Clear Vice Dragon' timestamp='1323723266' post='5702779']
Wait? This is fairly newly started.
Edit: Yay, we have a godess! Cinnamon Star and Chii perhaps?
[/quote]

Hmm, sure! The more the merrier!

Username: Flandre Scarlet
Favorite Touhou Character: See Username
Preferred Title: Insane and Feared Vampire
Favorite Touhou Game (Fanmade?): Out of the lots i have to choose, My favorite is Hisoutensoku
Reason for Joinage: I have waited for ages for another Touhou club to come, Don't Disappoint me Lunae =3
What do you want for Christmas, if you celebrate it?: That is a tough Question... but if i had to choose what i want for Christmas, It would be A Red 3DS

Archived