new account isnt getting activation email

Niickd7235

Question

okay here's what you do. Download this browser called "Tor". from there, get on Yugiohcardmaker, and register for an account. the email you use should be a gmail account, since YCM hates hotmail. from there, use your regular browser (like google chrome) and log into that gmail account you just created so you can make an alt. then take the registration link, and copy paste it into the Tor browser. from there, log in, and make sure you use your alt on Tor only so that when you get IP Banned for trolling your main/other alts don't get banned.

[quote name='Niickd7235' timestamp='1323892217' post='5706609']
So I'm not allowed to make a new account if I want? That's pretty dumb...
[/quote]
How? There's no reason for multiple accounts. Just leads to spam, trolling etc. normally. :/ Use your current account. You don't like it, too bad.

They should really fix that, becuase alot of people use hotmail, especially me.

Anyways, I get you want a new account and all, but you can change the name of your account and stuff. Not to mention that you are only level 2. I would usually go against them and say how bad they were not giving you the right to create new accounts if you wanted to or not, but in this case, along with what happens if you create more than 1 account, what really is the point to creating another account?

Anyways, could someone help me. I created this account so that I could validate my other profile, xzMasteRzx. Since hotmail stopped working, I couldn't change my email. So is there another way to get my email changed or can i talk to a mod or something. i'd really like some help cuase i liked my main account. I don't want to start over.

Edit: I'll be willing to proof it's me by the way. I know the cards in my account and I started waaay back. I think it's a two year account. The profile pic is an anime guy.

Cause I have a negative rep on this current account because someone didn't like that I invited them to a forum to continue an RP I started on here that got locked because this forum has the strictest rules ever...so he negative repped me for "spamming".

And no, I quit because this forum is unfair....for example this thread.

[quote name='Quest Zero' timestamp='1323922962' post='5707975']
They should really fix that, becuase alot of people use hotmail, especially me.

Anyways, I get you want a new account and all, but you can change the name of your account and stuff. Not to mention that you are only level 2. I would usually go against them and say how bad they were not giving you the right to create new accounts if you wanted to or not, but in this case, along with what happens if you create more than 1 account, what really is the point to creating another account?

Anyways, could someone help me. I created this account so that I could validate my other profile, xzMasteRzx. Since hotmail stopped working, I couldn't change my email. So is there another way to get my email changed or can i talk to a mod or something. i'd really like some help cuase i liked my main account. I don't want to start over.
[/quote]
Talk to a mod and they may be able to help you. I'm not sure which mods so go for a Super Mod first.

[quote name='Niickd7235' timestamp='1323894040' post='5706710']
Yeah, I don't want that on my profile [b]when it shouldn't be there.[/b] Whatever, I'm done. Next time maybe you should try and not be an a****** and question me and just kindly tell me you can't make more than one account.
[/quote]
Are you joking? All it is is a red box with -1. Is it really that important to you? And you said you rec'd a locked topic. Sheesh.

@ninja: How were we rude? You get all upset by a stupid red box saying -1. Jeez.

Archived