This was just plain wierd

Okay, last Saturday, I was watching this one duel, and this one guy had Cloudian - Nymbusman on the field, with 5 fog counters on it, and his Cloudian Squall on the field, I came in during the match I don't knhow how long Squall was on the field, so I didn't Nymbusman's ATK, anyway, the guy with the nymbusman had 3 other cards face-down in his M/T card zone. (M/T = Magic and Trap) and his opponent didn't have any in his, it was his opponent sets one card face-down in his M/T zone, and uses Lightning Vortex and discards a card from his hand, I can't remember what it was, but the nymbusman guy used a Magic Jammer and discarded a spell reproduction from his hand, but his opponent then activated his face-down card which was Trap Jammer, the card he just set down on THAT TURN, and I said in a smart-mouthing way, "I didn't know you could use Trap cards on the turn you set them.." outloud, and he said that he could, so can you help me out here, who's right? the kid is with me right now

I'm not sure either, when I first met the kid, he was supposed to show up with his rule book to prove he knew the rules, but yet, we should have asked him to cite the last (useful page) of the rule book and he failed, then I saw him give his rule book to another kid, so I've been keeping my eye on him sense, he did fine until the that day. We start off by givng people warnings, which breaking the same rule twice we only gave him warnings for, but the fact that he tried to lie his way out just got me ticked. He knew he couldn't lie to me after he tried that same thing on me...which costed him the duel that time too. Then after he got kicked from the ware-house, he challenged me to a duel (after he realized he was wrong) I accepted the duel, he said if he beat me, I was to null his suspension, which I didn't care, I already knew how to beat him anyway, I used my mill deck on him, he didn't have a clue on what to do, I had my level limit area B out there, sense I knew he only had level 4 and higher monsters in his deck, and absolutely no cards that could destoy magic and trap cards. He was an idiot..

Archived