Pyro Clock Of Destiny (one of the worst Trap Cards)

final countdown i quess..also there r worse cards out there

yes i relialize this is for Final Countdown but even that card is a Fail.

You do realize that Final Countdown is the easiest special victory condition achievable right?

Plus once it's activated, there's no way to stop it.

Plus once it's activated' date=' there's no way to stop it.

[/quote']

sure it is all u need to do is win before 20 turns

Obviously not everyone will waste deck space to put the card in, but in case of a stall deck, this card can become the finisher.

Unlike other special victory condition decks... lets say Exodia, which needs to take care of stalling, draw boosting, searching and salvaging lost parts, a stall deck which relies on this card only really needs to think about activating this card and stalling. And 10 turns both ways isn't really that long in a good stall deck.

re: Pyro Clock of Destiny - Still, even in a special victory condition deck, this card doesn't have that much use... I'd rather use 3 of my deck space to put in counter traps. Kill Swords of Revealing light faster? Twister will get it done faster.

Obviously not everyone will waste deck space to put the card in

yeah lets not waste deck space on cards that win' date=' yeah smart move

[/quote']

You'd rather waste deck space in an aggro/beatdown deck that'll probably win under 20 turns? Smart move.

no, beatdown is horrible and will not win in 20 turns, since it would have lost around the 10 mark, im talking about cards that can get rid of stall like mobius, MST or heavy storm, or fissure if ur against a reaper...there is no such thing as a perfect guard

Obviously not everyone will waste deck space to put the card in

yeah lets not waste deck space on cards that win' date=' yeah smart move

[/quote']

You'd rather waste deck space in an aggro/beatdown deck that'll probably win under 20 turns? Smart move.

no, beatdown is horrible and will not win in 20 turns, since it would have lost around the 10 mark, im talking about cards that can get rid of stall like mobius, MST or heavy storm, or fissure if ur against a reaper...there is no such thing as a perfect guard

Beatdown is horrible...? I don't know about the TCG card pool much, but looking at cards like Raiou and Death Caliber Knight, plus some of the winning decks on Yugioh Frontiers site, I get the impression that it is still game winning (despite being lack-luster in comparison to MagiEx FTK and Meta/Pachyce-Gadgets).

Also, counter-traps exist for a reason. Obviously there is no such thing as a perfect guard, so the player will try to preserve it as long as possible.

im talking about the pure beatdown' date=' which means strong monster and equip cards, no strategies just pure strength

You guys just don't know the right time to activate this card. I run it in Tag Force and Tag Force 2 and it's usually a duel winner.

how can moving from turn 10 to 11 win u the duel?

Exactly. Think about cards that require several turns for their effects to activate or finish. (Future fusion, Gold Sarcophagus, Etc.). This card works greatly with them.

im talking about the pure beatdown' date=' which means strong monster and equip cards, no strategies just pure strength

You guys just don't know the right time to activate this card. I run it in Tag Force and Tag Force 2 and it's usually a duel winner.

Exactly. Think about cards that require several turns for their effects to activate or finish. (Future fusion, Gold Sarcophagus, Etc.). This card works greatly with them.

future and gold move during the standby phase so moving 1 turn into the future wont help u...unless does it work if u use it during the standby phase?

future and gold move during the standby phase so moving 1 turn into the future wont help u...unless does it work if u use it during the standby phase?

Ding ding! CORRECT! EVERYONE! TELL HIM WHAT HE WON! lol

Archived