Toon Ancient Gear Golem

Cyber Altair

[align=center]A toon, haven't made one at all, this card was in the anime but if you look closely i added something small from me ^_^, enjoy this card toon lover and image is done by yours trully.

Toon Ancient Gear Golem

Secret Rare-Toon Rare

Ancient Rare

TAGG.pngTAGG1.png

TAGG2.png

Effect-

This card cannot attack during the turn it is Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned, or Special Summoned. When "Toon World" on the field is destroyed, destroy this card. If you control a face-up "Toon World" and your opponent does not control a Toon Monster, this card can attack your opponent directly. If this card attacks a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent. If this card attacks, your opponent cannot activate any Spell or Trap Cards until the end of the Damage Step. If you inflict more then 2000 as damage to your opponents Life Points randomly discard 1 card from your hand.

hope you like the card and fixes are appreciated ^_^.[/align]

Guest Chaos Pudding

Well, I've seen a lot of this card in my tenure here on this site. Seems like it is quite popular. Unless you have just been re-releasing it over and over again with different effects? Anyway, this one is one of the better ones. I like the added discard effect, though you might want to up the damage you need to inflict. Overall, I give this card an 8.75/10.

Guest Chaos Pudding

Oh, wait. The discard is on you. I didn't notice that. I thought that it was on the opponent. In that case, this card gets lowered to a 6/10. Too underpowered for my tastes.

• 9 months later...

Archived