The Mystic Roses: Illness of the Wilted [OOC/Not Started/Not Accepting]

Grunt Issun

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3, 2, 1, lets jam.

[spoiler App]
Username: Raine
Name: Jacques-Pierre Lafayette (or more simply, Jacque)
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance: Jacque is a tall and slender man but brittle seeming both slim and somewhat feminine. Having longer hair center-parted, he gives off a wild but cultured appearence. His slender emerald eyes from and French mother and slight olive skin from his Italian father has given him that iconic European charmwhich he has graciously used to advance his pursuits. Unless caught unawares, Jacque can always be found in either formal dress or lavish wear having slight obsession over fashion.

Bio: Jacque was born into the lesser rungs of the symbolic French nobility as an inlegitamate son under the Marquess, his mother in rural french country near Bordeaux. Due to a illecit affair, he was denied all rights to inherit the title and as such retained his freedom. Growing up amongst his siblings and family in luxorious surroundings he grew accustom to the ease of the lifestyle but gained several talents which served him later on; lies, performance, and appearence. The foundation of his art. On his 17th birthday he was asked to finally leave his childhood home, he accepted knwing that as a son with no claim he had no place there forever. Given only a sum of cash and a taxi ride, he began his first real difficulty in life. Over the next 5 years he struggled, and stole his way through life passing through every major city from Dublin to Cairo. It was during these years in which he had since his birth braced himself to face the hashness of life that he excelled. Making his way as a con man and theif he eventually found work for powerful organizations and ained his profound skill with knife and pistol. After an (un)fortunanate falling out, he found himself independent. From then on he travelled from rich victem to another, living whatever to was he drempt of obtained with enough manipulation and guile. He was currently staying at the home of a Austrian ski home with the lonely and beautiful wife of a very busy businessman who was obviously enough away for business when he recieved his letter from a courier who had tracked his where-abouts.

Personality: Jacque is a coin, his light-side being a face. This personality is made to thosehe knows little or sees as potential candiates or victems; it is light-hearted, comical, boyish, whimical, all the traits of a carefree and entertaining kid. His second side tends to be darker, developed during his years on the street and unnamed organization. This is the saide that detrimines his decisions; it is fairly sadistic and very manipulative but has a side for compassion and understanding. Which he constantly blames for his illogical choices and tough stuations he finds himself in.

Weaponry: Jacque weilds both a long forked dagger connected to a retractable cable at his belt he uses for melee combat and quick escape and movement and small firearm usually low stopping power 12 shots that can hold up in firefights.

Skills: Professionally a thief, he is skilled at lock-picking, pick-pocketing, and general stealth.

Other: I had a dog named Somba when I was a kid.
[/spoiler]

So? What cha' think?

[size=6]My /spoiler isn't working.[/size]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Username: Hass Mac[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Name: Hass Mackie[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Age: 17[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Gender: Male[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Sexuality: Straight, bro.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Appearance: A slightly trimmed beard and goatie, green eyes, has long thick bushy haor that falls down to the bottom of his neck. He normally wairs very casual clothing such as a simple white t-shirt and jeans. Originating from an Arab country and moving to Europe he is slightly tanned. When in need of disguise he wears a big black sweatshirt with a hoodie that covers his eyes and completely ragged clothing. Often seen with an old-fashioned pipe in his mouth as he likes to smoke. Has a tattoo on his wrist of a small dragon but he covers it with a band as it could give away his identity. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Bio: At the age of 7 while he was travelling from his home country, Lebanon to Belgium to visit some relatives, the plane that he was on crashes. There were a number of injuries and only a few deaths but unfortunately his parents were one of those deaths. Ever since then he has been living in Belgium with his aunt and uncle. They were moderately well off until the company that his uncle worked for has gone bankrupt. Ever since then he has been attempting to scavage a life by street racing. In school he was never particularly good, apart from English. In most of his other classes he was getting C's and D's but in English, in which they study poetry, do debates and ready mystery books in which they had to do assignments on, he excelled. In his debates he practically convinced the opposing campaign that his was right, and in books he could nearly tell what was going to happen next. He got taken an IQ test and he has the IQ of an astronaut. He was in school one day when a man came into has class and started talking to the teacher when he slipped an envelope onto his desk from under the man's cape. As soon as the man did that he quickly left and was never seen since. He gave the one million brittish pounds to his aunt and uncle, wished them a good life, and left for the island.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Personality: A generally light hearted person, doesn't normally let too much get to him. Able to keep his cool under certain circumstances, which allows him to be a good liar. As he loves debates he was also trained to be very quick witted and able to think of a comeback or answer to the opponents comment or question. If in a sticky situation he usually takes out his trusty pipe and takes a couple of puffs, as it relaxes him and allows him to think a lot of things through. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Weaponry: A ring with a poison dart on it, a dagger, and requests a scoped crossbow.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Skills: Is a very good driver, quick at making decisions, a good talker and is bi-lingual, can speak English, Arabic, Dutch, Spanish and French. A very good actor and can act as diversion for a situation. Not much of a 1v1 fighter.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Other: Requests an expensive lighter.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Its my app, bro.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]And please don't judge so quickly, I haven't done an RP in over a year and a half :P[/size][/font][/color]

[quote name='Hass Mac' timestamp='1325844446' post='5750651']
Is it okay if I change some of my skills? Tomiix beat me to some of them which I didn't realize :P
edit: I changed some of the weaponry, added and removed a skill and put something in other.
[/quote]
I beat you to some skills? I'm sorry. What did you want to be able to do?

[quote name='-Zecora-' timestamp='1325887971' post='5751541']
Yeah, sorry Lunar, I'll get it up soon...
But if you recall, I haven't even posted my own app yet.
Something that I'm working on now, of course.
[/quote]

N, watch yourself. If you don't act you'll kill this. That's how I killed my first RP which had every bid face of YCM on it at the time.

Archived