Most Annoying Player

actually i have a friend who always challenges me and then he gets all of his friends behind him and they help him' date=' and what's worse is that he just has random cards.

[/quote']

Someone does that to me too. But instead of him having random cards, he has a pretty good mill strategy, but he doesn't know how to use it. Last time I played him, he asked someone to tell him what I had in my hand, I left the table and took his best card, (which I used brain control on so it was on my side of the field. wasn't really that worth it)

I think the most annoying player I ever faced...well okay there were two of them at tournaments.

One of them was a dad who sat there and literally yelled at his son for losing. He was yelling about how he spent $600.00 on this kids deck and the kid still couldn't win.

The second one was some 14 yr old punk who thought he was god's gift to dueling. He was pretty good, but not the best. My buddy and I took on him and his buddy. We smoked them like they were standing still. His excuse, his buddy f***ed him over by playing some kind of trap card to protect himself.

I think the most annoying player I ever faced...well okay there were two of them at tournaments.

One of them was a dad who sat there and literally yelled at his son for losing. He was yelling about how he spent $600.00 on this kids deck and the kid still couldn't win.

The second one was some 14 yr old punk who thought he was god's gift to dueling. He was pretty good' date=' but not the best. My buddy and I took on him and his buddy. We smoked them like they were standing still. His excuse, his buddy f***ed him over by playing some kind of trap card to protect himself.

[/quote']

lol, who would spend $600 on a deck, and just because you payed that much for it doesn't mean it'll get you anywhere. I'v seen alot of good decks that only costed like $5.

You can never blame your partner, and no one is GOD"s gift of dueling. If he was GOD's gift, then I'm a tiny ittle ant who just beat the little kid at the game of chicken.

there is 4 kids at my school who think they have the best decks, only one of them has a stratagy

I took on all 4 of them at once with my "less than 1000 ATK deck" and murdered them

they of course said I cheated and somehow shuffeled all the good cards to the top of my deck but here is the funny thing, THEY shuffled my deck

there is 4 kids at my school who think they have the best decks' date=' only one of them has a stratagy

I took on all 4 of them at once with my "less than 1000 ATK deck" and murdered them

they of course said I cheated and somehow shuffeled all the good cards to the top of my deck but here is the funny thing, THEY shuffled my deck

[/quote']

ahh, kids, what can you do without them....I say have decent matches

there is 4 kids at my school who think they have the best decks' date=' only one of them has a stratagy

[/quote']

ahh, kids, what can you do without them....I say have decent matches

I guess, i didn't lose 1 life point during that match either, i finished with almost double my original

It really all depends on the duelist on whether or not the decks suck. I've got about 8,000 cards right now, and I can make almost every kind of deck, that doesn't mean I'm good with every kind of deck. I specialize in one deck, I can make a bunch of others work, but nothing that I would want to stick with.

So it depends on the duelist. Some can make every kind of deck work, others can only make one or two. It's all in the hands of the player.

hmmm, there's 3 of them i've seen:

1.- a guy that is very weird, he has a annoying voice (very nosed) and he tells every play that he made, and i really hate to play against him because he yells every time that i make a play and he thinks it's wrong...

2.- a guy that is not annoying to play against, but he smells bad, like sweat and dirty clothes, he dress like a heavy metal fan, with all that black, leather wrists and boots (even in summer) and he really smells terrible, some of us told him to wash the clothes or at least use some deodorizer... but no...

3.- this one was a legend, a guy that went to a local tournament, and he claimed that he has the REAL seal of orichalcos, and was threatening the little kids telling them that if they dueled against him, they will be send to the shadow realm... he spooked the kids to get their cards on bad trades, the tourney started, 5 minutes later he got a game loss for using a fake card (his "seal" was printed on common paper and in a bad resolution), he loses the match, then he leave the tourney and neves has been seen again...

Most annyoign player, huh? Maybe this one kid who thought he was all that (I will crush you, then rip off your skin and feed it to the vultures was his taunt)"

He never beat me, but in our match he beat me the first time (5 monsters and a RotA)

Either him or all the noobs on GKO. Especially the ones who disconnect when you get infinite LP from the Flint Lock loop, they are some of the worst.

there is another annoying player that I play everday...he's not as annoying though.

Everytime he uses "The Forceful Sentry" he always says this "Show me your Hand" it gets annoying after awhile, and he always pics a card from my hand that I don't need at the time...plus whenever I play my Foolish Burial, he Magic Jams it for no reason...His strategy consist of my cards being in the Graveyard. So he can use his 3 Cememtary Bombs on me...

Archived