[Finished]Blue-Eyes493's Contest #4

Blue-Eyes493

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[b]Angeloid Beta[/b]:
You can tribute 1 Warrior-Type monster OR 1 Spellcaster-[b]type[/b] monster to Special Summon this card ([b]From[/b] your Graveyard). When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard: Banish this card and up to 3 monsters in your Graveyard; Inflict damage to your opponent equal to the Level of the banished monsters x150.

Total:
7/10

Reason:
2 OCG and/or other errors.

[b]Xenogears[/b]:
When this card is Tribute Summoned [b]succesfully[/b], you can discard 1 Normal Monster from your hand [b]to[/b] increase this card's DEF by the discarded monster's [s]Star[/s] (didn't need) Level x 100. If this card is destroyed in battle and sent to the Graveyard, inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the DEF of this card.

Total:
7/10

Reason:
2 OCG and/or other errors.

[b]Stereo[/b]:
3 Level 4 monsters
You take no Battle Damage from a battle involving this card. If this card would be destroyed by battle: Detach 1 Xyz Material from this card instead. When this card is destroyed by a card effect: Inflict 1000 damage to your opponent for each Xyz Material this card had when it was destroyed.

Total:
10/10

Reason:
You did great on everything.

[b]Dingo[/b]:
If you control this face-up [b]Defence[/b] Position monster, [b]This[/b] card cannot be selected as an attack target. You can Tribute this card [b]to[/b] search your deck for a level 5 or under [b]"Psychic"[/b] monster, and add it to your hand. If this card is used to Tribute Summon a [b]"Psychic"[/b] monster, This card can be used as 2 Tributes. If this card is [b]Destroyed[/b], Remove from play the top card of your opponent's deck and inflict damage depending on the card.
Monster: Inflict 300 damage to your opponent's Life Points.
Spell: Inflict 500 damage to your opponent's Life Points.
Trap: Inflict 1000 damage to your opponent's Life Points.

Total:
4/10

Reason:
6 OCG and/or other errors and some parts of the effects need to be reversed.

[b]Guru^amazon[/b]:

Total:
10/10

Reason:
Cannot see anything wrong with it.

[b]Ace487[/b]:
When this [b]crad[/b] is destroyed (by battle or card [b]effect[/b]): your [b]opponet[/b] loses 200 for each card in [b]thier[/b] hands.

Total:
2/10

Reason:
1 obvious OCG and/or other error and 3 not as obvious OCG and/or other errors.

[b]guuu1234[/b]:
While your Life Points are lower then your [b]opponenets[/b], You can Normal Summon this card without Tributing. If you do, it is destroyed during the End Phase. If this card is destroyed: Inflict 1000 points of damage to your opponent, then send 1 card on the field to the Graveyard. During your Standby Phase, you can tribute 1 monster you control to return this card from your Graveyard to your hand.

Total:
8/10

Reason:
1 really misspelled word.

[b]TCG warrior[/b]:
When a Spell Card's effect is activated: Banish 5 monsters from your Graveyard; Negate the effect and destroy it. If this card's effect is negated and this card is sent to the Graveyard: Inflict 2000 damage to your opponent. If this face-down card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard: Inflict 1000 damage to your opponent.

Total:
8/10

Reason:
No pic, did the written card wrong, and, next time, if you do the written card wrong again, then I will give you an even lower score.

^This also goes for all of the other contestants from now on, too.

[b]101100111000[/b]:
This card occupies 2 Monster Card Zones while face-up on the field. Once per turn: You can target 1 card your opponent controls; Tribute 1 monster you control, then destroy the target. If this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard: You can banish this card; inflict 700 Damage to your opponent.

Total:
10/10

Reason:
It looks fine to me.

[b]Toot[/b]:
[color=#800000]While you control no monsters, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. This card cannot be targeted by card effects. You can tribute this card [b]to[/b] destroy 1 monster on the field and inflict damage to your opponent equal to half that monster's ATK. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard (by battle or card effect): Inflict 500 damage to both players for each card on their side of the field.[/color]

Total:
9/10

Reason: 1 OCG error.

Total Scores:
1. Toot-28.6/30
2. TCG warrior-19.4/30
3. 101100111000-28.2/30
4. Guru^amazon-28.2/30
5. Ace487-11.8/30
6. guuu1234-25.6/30
7. Dingo-18.2/30
8. Xenogears-22.4/30
9. Stereo-29.4/30
10. Angeloid Beta-23.8/30

Standings:
1st-Stereo with a 29.4/30
2nd-Toot with a 28.6/30
3rd-101100111000 and Guru^amazon both with a 28.2/30
4th-guuu1234 with a 25.6/30
5th-Angeloid Beta with a 23.8/30
6th-Xenogears with a 22.4/30
7th-TCG warrior with a 19.4/30
8th-Dingo with an 18.2/30
9th-Ace487 with a 11.8/30

Tiebreaker (yes/no)
Answer:
No because this round does not need one.

People who are getting and/or got eliminated this round:
1. Merciless Overlord Knic
2. Ace487
3. Dingo
4. TCG warrior

[quote name='Blue-Eyes493' timestamp='1327117119' post='5773444']
[b]TCG warrior[/b]:
When a Spell Card's effect is activated: Banish 5 monsters from your Graveyard; Negate the effect and destroy it. If this card's effect is negated and this card is sent to the Graveyard: Inflict 2000 damage to your opponent. If this face-down card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard: Inflict 1000 damage to your opponent.

Total:
8/10

Reason:
No pic, did the written card wrong, and, next time, if you do the written card wrong again, then I will give you an even lower.
[/quote]
Could you please explain what the correct way of posting written cards is? Because what I read, I just had it to post as a normal card, only without pic...
So for when I join another of your contests I can post it the right way.

Here is an example of one I did:
Monster Gamble
[Normal/Spell]
Lore: You can activate this card if there is at least 1 monster on both sides of the field. Flip a coin, if it's heads banish 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field, if it's tails banish 1 monster on your side of the field.

[spoiler=Here's Mine][IMG]http://i1024.photobucket.com/albums/y308/Toot4/My%20Creations/MECH-1.png[/IMG]
[quote]When a face-up Machine-Type monster is removed from the field; you can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. If this card is Special Summoned with this effect; banish it when it is removed from the field. While this card is face-up on the field; Machine Type monsters cannot be destroyed by card effects. When this card inflicts damage to your opponent's Life Points: You can add 1 Machine-Type monster from your Graveyard to your hand.[/quote][/spoiler]

[quote name='InternetMaster' timestamp='1327196795' post='5775081']
If I can join still, Can I be in it? :lol:
[/quote]
I just let Merciless Overlord Knic in because I did not do a very good job stating that it started and because it was only the first round, but I will not let you in because of three reasons:
1. I did a better job of stating that the contest started.
2. It is round 2.
and 3. you did not fill out a contestant's form.

So sorry dude, but as I've stated above, I'm going to have to say no.

[quote name='â™ Tootâ™ ' timestamp='1327203243' post='5775217']
[spoiler=Here's Mine][img]http://i1024.photobucket.com/albums/y308/Toot4/My%20Creations/MECH-1.png[/img]
[/spoiler]
[/quote]
Card looks nice, accepted.

Here.
[spoiler=Card][img]http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/2703/106152.jpg[/img]

Lore: [i]This card is also treated as a Winged Beast-Type monster. This card gains 100 ATK for each face-up Machine-Type monster you control. Once per turn, if you control 2 or more face-up Machine-Type monsters, you can destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card your opponent controls. If this card is destroyed by a card effect, destroy all Spell and Trap Cards on your side of the field to Special Summon it in face-up Defense Position.[/i][/spoiler]

Here's my card:

[spoiler=Fancy Spoiler Thing]
[img]http://img861.imageshack.us/img861/743/457688.jpg[/img]

Lore: When this card is Special Summoned from your hand: Add 2 Machine-Type monsters from your Graveyard to your hand. Once per turn, during your Standby Phase: You can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Machine-Type monster from your hand. This card gains 300 ATK for each Machine-Type monster you control.[/spoiler]

[img]http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/3262/215456w.jpg[/img]
Lore: When this card is Normal Summoned: Banish up to 3 Machine-Type Monsters in your Graveyard, then send Machine-Type monsters from your Deck to the Graveyard equal to the number of cards banished by this effect. During your Standby Phase: You can add 1 other Machine-Type monster from your Graveyard to your hand; Return this card (from your side of the field, banished zone, or Graveyard) to the Deck.

OT: Did the person above me just re-create Ultimate Ancient Gear Golemn?

[quote name='101100111000' timestamp='1327255861' post='5775828']
Here's my card:

Lore: When this card is Special Summoned from your hand: Add 2 Machine-Type monsters from your Graveyard to your hand. Once per turn, during your Standby Phase: You can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Machine-Type monster from your hand. This card gains 300 ATK for each Machine-Type monster you control.[/spoiler]
[/quote]You do know that's a real card pic right?

[quote name='Xenogears' timestamp='1327246588' post='5775622']
Here.
[spoiler=Card][img]http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/2703/106152.jpg[/img]

Lore: [i]This card is also treated as a Winged Beast-Type monster. This card gains 100 ATK for each face-up Machine-Type monster you control. Once per turn, if you control 2 or more face-up Machine-Type monsters, you can destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card your opponent controls. If this card is destroyed by a card effect, destroy all Spell and Trap Cards on your side of the field to Special Summon it in face-up Defense Position.[/i][/spoiler]
[/quote]
Accepted
[quote name='101100111000' timestamp='1327255861' post='5775828']
Here's my card:

[/quote]
Not accepted because it has a real yugioh card pic.
[quote name='guuu1234' timestamp='1327259222' post='5775919']
[img]http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/3262/215456w.jpg[/img]
Lore: When this card is Normal Summoned: Banish up to 3 Machine-Type Monsters in your Graveyard, then send Machine-Type monsters from your Deck to the Graveyard equal to the number of cards banished by this effect. During your Standby Phase: You can add 1 other Machine-Type monster from your Graveyard to your hand; Return this card (from your side of the field, banished zone, or Graveyard) to the Deck.

OT: Did the person above me just re-create Ultimate Ancient Gear Golemn?
[/quote]
Accepted

Bleh, here it is, found replacement art (which I KNOW isn't a real card pic), and modified the name to fit it.

[spoiler=New Submission]
[img]http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/743/457688.jpg[/img]

Lore: [i]When this card is Special Summoned from your hand: Add 2 Machine-Type monsters from your Graveyard to your hand. Once per turn, during your Standby Phase: You can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Machine-Type monster from your hand. This card gains 300 ATK for each Machine-Type monster you control.[/i][/spoiler]

[quote name='101100111000' timestamp='1327273397' post='5776296']
Bleh, here it is, found replacement art (which I KNOW isn't a real card pic), and modified the name to fit it.

[spoiler=New Submission]
[img]http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/743/457688.jpg[/img]

Lore: [i]When this card is Special Summoned from your hand: Add 2 Machine-Type monsters from your Graveyard to your hand. Once per turn, during your Standby Phase: You can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Machine-Type monster from your hand. This card gains 300 ATK for each Machine-Type monster you control.[/i][/spoiler]
[/quote]
accepted

Archived