• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='The First Mohican' timestamp='1327443820' post='5779151']
Name: Lukas Verone YES
Appearance: [spoiler=Appearance]
[img]http://static.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails/268072-bigthumbnail.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]
Personality: Lukas is not a very die hard fighter, but he is good at it. Though he started as just a basic, normal type of guy. The Zombacolypse turned him into what he was born as, a fighter. Lukas is not, on the other hand, a trigger happy person, he is just good at it. He is actually quite nice and loves people, as long as they're not trying to eat his brains.
Skills: Expert climber and good with computers.
Weapon of choice: The Judge. (Actually exist. emi-Automatic Pistol that uses all types of ammo. Includes Shotgun Shells) Carries Two, has a 15 bullet capacity. Oh, and they're civilian certified. Also has a pair of swords his dad had.
Other: (Oh, yeah, he's mentally unstable. JK)
Accepted

AM I the only other to have read the Zombie Survival Guide?
[/quote]
Okay, your app is accepted.
But can you be a little more specific with the type of swords please?
Some swords are bedder suited for zombies than others.

-apparently, you are the only one.

[quote name='The First Mohican' timestamp='1327447778' post='5779296']
Wow, you leave for two months and everyone forgets you. Wow.
[/quote]
Did you change your username?
If not, I can safely say I never new you enough to forget.
[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1327455262' post='5779568']
Reserve a spot for me. When I get my main computer back this'll be a fun way to get back into roleplaying here/remain entertained.
[/quote]
Ok, your reserved.

The RP is up

Of course I do Swift . . .

[i][b][s]Jacob “Jake” Darrow Valiant[/s] Hermit[/b][/i] [color=#FF0000]NO[/color]
[i][b]Gender:[/b][/i] Male
[i][b]Age:[/b][/i] 25
[spoiler=Appearance:]
[indent=1]Finding some tactical armor when he woke up Jake took this and has been wearing it for the most part ever since. Some of it has either been removed or replaced to improve on it; he has also incorporated steel plated armor to make it more durable. He uses a gas mask which only covers his lower face to prevent zombification from oral inhalation. Anything he wears when not fighting zombies is light and maneuverable.[/indent]
[spoiler=Picture]
[IMG]http://i833.photobucket.com/albums/zz255/Jake-the-Sage/12.jpg[/IMG]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality:]
[indent=1]Hermit is usually very quiet and analyzing, trying to figure out how to best play any situation he finds himself in. Generally this makes him seem stand offish. Where ever he goes Hermit will always ensure he has an escape plan in case a zombie attack will occur.[/indent]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Bio:]
[indent=1]Raised in a military family Jake was taught how to use a gun and other types of weapons early on in his life. During the Zombie outbreak he was away from any major cities, instead out in the country to relax, and avoided most of the initial violence of that day. However once he had learned of the situation erupting throughout the entire world he made every attempt to combat it, failing in his one sided mission and becoming severely injured. However he survived, his basic instincts managing to get him somewhere safe, but most of his memory is now gone.[/indent]

[indent=1]Unable to remember most of his life, though some recollection appears as nightmares, he will either hold up in places he knows will be safe or travels around slaying zombies as much as possible, constantly putting himself at risk of infection or being eaten alive.[/indent]
[/spoiler]
[i][b]Skills:[/b][/i][list=1]
[*]Because of his immense survival training Hermit is capable of surviving a lot with very little.
[*]He also is constantly trying to learn more and more about everything to improve his chances of survival; from first aid to mechanics.
[/list]
[i][b]Weapon of Choice:[/b][/i][list]
[*]Chinese Hook Swords X2
[*]Desert Eagle X2
[*]Sniper Rifle
[list]
[*]Scope
[/list][*]Cases of Ammunition
[*]Razor Wire
[/list]
[He has more weapons in various “Safe Houses” he has made during his travels]
[i][b]Other:[/b][/i] Due to the injury to his head which caused him to lose his memory, Hermit can become aggressive very easily and without warning. However when time passes he will return to normal with no recollection of passing events.
[i]Denied[/i]

What I think you're trying to do here is making as good a character as possible while staying within the boundaries of real life.

The MAIN 2 problems I have with your app are the 'sniper rifle' and the 'Safe houses'
-We're not people who have stocked up on weapons for years. Even a guy from a military family is unlikely to have a sniper rifle in his closet.
Now, if you want a smaller gun that has a scope on it, then I'll accept that.
-And having safe houses stocked with weapons is not gonna happen. Of course if you are a guy with a good bit of money and some vacation homes around the country and maybe a few SMALL guns, then i can let that slide under the radar.
[b]-Cases[/b] of ammunition really depends on the size of the cases. We're gonna have some spare bullets from raiding places, but if you have so many bullets you never have to worry about running out, that's too much.
-The steel armor is just barely running under the bar, so try not to overuse it. I'll be watching.
-Your bio mentions 'travels around slaying zombies'. You do know your part of a group, right? You can start off on your own, but eventually your gonna have to join in with the others.

So, basically, to stay within all boundaries, his character would have had to be both a military man and a rich man who used to own a few vacation homes that carry a few pistols and below average ammo cases in secret? Well, then. I LIKE IT!!!

BTW, is what I did okay Esplin, or should I get rid of that? It was the only thing I could do to move things along, so I went for it.

[quote name='The Swift Assaulter' timestamp='1327553521' post='5781659']

What are you, Kabal?

Jussayin'
[/quote]

How so?

[quote name='Esplin 9466 Primary' timestamp='1327606203' post='5782242']
What I think you're trying to do here is making as good a character as possible while staying within the boundaries of real life.

The MAIN 2 problems I have with your app are the 'sniper rifle' and the 'Safe houses'
-We're not people who have stocked up on weapons for years. Even a guy from a military family is unlikely to have a sniper rifle in his closet.
[b]You'd be surprised. But alright. No sniper[/b]
Now, if you want a smaller gun that has a scope on it, then I'll accept that.
-And having safe houses stocked with weapons is not gonna happen. Of course if you are a guy with a good bit of money and some vacation homes around the country and maybe a few SMALL guns, then i can let that slide under the radar.
[b]I was thinking the zombie plague has spread a good bit. As such I can just take any empty house I want and make it a safe house.[/b]
[b]-Cases[/b] of ammunition really depends on the size of the cases. We're gonna have some spare bullets from raiding places, but if you have so many bullets you never have to worry about running out, that's too much.
[b]Of course I only carry what I can within reason, but as said "Safe Houses" are stocked with things.[/b]
-The steel armor is just barely running under the bar, so try not to overuse it. I'll be watching.
[b]It is for security measure. I personally thought, "I'd probably put steel armor on to try and protect my shoulders."[/b]
-Your bio mentions 'travels around slaying zombies'. You do know your part of a group, right? You can start off on your own, but eventually your gonna have to join in with the others.
[b]Yes I understand, but that is just the beginning before I join the group.[/b]
[/quote]

Ok, just change around your app so i can add it to the accepted list.

[quote name='The Swift Assaulter' timestamp='1327625080' post='5782874']
How so? Look at the first weapon of choice you made. Hook Swords? This ain't Mortal Kombat. My guess is you'll have to remove them. But that's up to you Esplin, even though you somehow MISSED it.
[/quote]
I didn't really miss it.
And personally i don't like the swords ether, but i wouldn't deny his app if he decided to keep them.

Name: Aryk Naumer
Appearance: Aryk is caucasian with a dark tinted blonde hair. His hair is spiked in the front but flat everywhere else. He has aqua blue eyes, a small nose, reasonably small ears, and perfect teeth. He is muscular, but not like a body builder, more average. He's 6'1 and he wears size 12 shoes. He usually wears Tapout shirts, faded blue jeans, a cross necklace, fingerless leather gloves, and black sunglasses.
Personality: Aryk has a good sense of humor, he's kind and caring, respectful, but he's also tough as nails. He was raised to be chivalrous so he would never hit a girl. Aryk never really gets angry unless you disrespect his family and/or friends. He's outgoing and makes friends easily. He also has charsima and charm to his roughness.
Bio: (optional)
Skills: Aryk can play the guitar really well and sing semi-well. He is an expert marksman in archery and rifles and has been a gun fanatic ever since he was 12. He's also great at making makeshift weapons and using seemingly worthless items to good use.
Weapon of choice: A metal Boomerang, 1 Bowie Knife, A 9'' Bow with 22 Steel Arrows, 1 M1 Grand
Other: He's Australian so he has that accent.

[quote name='thecross' timestamp='1327804205' post='5786636']
Name: Aryk Naumer
Appearance: Aryk is Caucasian with a dark tinted blonde hair. His hair is spiked in the front but flat everywhere else. He has aqua blue eyes, a small nose, reasonably small ears, and perfect teeth. He is muscular, but not like a body builder, more average. He's 6'1 and he wears size 12 shoes. He usually wears Tapout shirts, faded blue jeans, a cross necklace, fingerless leather gloves, and black sunglasses.
Personality: Aryk has a good sense of humor, he's kind and caring, respectful, but he's also tough as nails. He was raised to be chivalrous so he would never hit a girl. Aryk never really gets angry unless you disrespect his family and/or friends. He's outgoing and makes friends easily. He also has charisma and charm to his roughness.
Bio: (optional)
Skills: Aryk can play the guitar really well and sing semi-well. He is an expert marksman in archery and rifles and has been a gun fanatic ever since he was 12. He's also great at making makeshift weapons and using seemingly worthless items to good use.
Weapon of choice: A metal Boomerang, 1 Bowie Knife, A 9'' Bow with 22 Steel Arrows, 1 M1 Grand
Other: He's Australian so he has that accent.
[/quote]Couldn't have made a bedder set of weapons if i picked them myself. lol.
As long as you remember that the boomerang won't be coming back if it actually hits something

Don' really care about the game referances, if the idea works then I say use it.
The problem is that this particular idea wouldn't work. Zombies tend to egnore meat that's been dead for more than a few hours, so it won't make good bait.

Note: I find it funny that your reason for not using the cros bow make no sence once so ever. lol.

#2: my neighbor got bit by a a blind guy the other day. The zombies are near. lol

• 1 month later...

Name: Luke [color=#FFA07A]NO[/color]
Appearance: [img]http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/6355/491591a.jpg[/img]
Personality: Before this disease, Luke lived life to the fullest. He was always talking, and impatiet. But since the outbreak, Luke has taken a more seiriouse approach to the world. He is now cunning, stern, and willing to do all he can to survive. Though, he still has some of his older traits.
Skills: Verry sneaky, an accurate shot, and a nice cloths maker
Weapon of choice: Multiple knives, ranging from big to small, and trench gun (just in case)
Other: He has a belt to hold his many knives, and he is an expert at scavanging for useful items

Accepted

Archived