[DMO Trending]Digimon Data Squad

Kuri

[center][img]http://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv249/highwind16/dmoclb.png[/img][/center]

[center][size=2]*Note this club [b]IS NOT[/b] Digimon Series based, but only for discussion of DMO/DBO or other online MMOs[/size][/center]

[center]Welcome to the Digimon Data Squad. In this club we discuss tips and such mainly about DMO/DBO or other multiplayer games. Feel free to also advertise your Youtube Videos on DMO or post screenshots[/center]

[center]To become a Member[/center]
[center].::Fill out the following::.[/center]
[center]YCM Username:[/center]
[center]Main DMO Username:[/center]
[center]Preferred DMO Server:[/center]
[center]DBO Username(optional):[/center]
[center][size=2]*because DBO is pretty much dead you are not required to download it (I personally quit the game after 4 months).[/size][/center]
[center][size=1]Link for DMO HP: [/size][url="http://www.joymax.com/dmo/"]http://www.joymax.com/dmo/[/url][/center]

[center][u][size=5]Rules[/size][/u][/center]
[center][size=5]1. No Swearing above PG.[/size][/center]
[center][size=5]2. No Disrespect.[/size][/center]
[center][size=5]3. Keep on topic[/size][/center]
[center][size=5]4. If you are banned don't post.[/size][/center]
[center][size=5]5. NO SPAMMING*[/size][/center]
[center][size=2]​*This includes, but are not limited to. Repeatedly asking a question. Posting something more than 2 times in a single page. [/size][/center]

[center][size=3]Bans are issued to people who break rules. I do not believe in perma banning people from a club they enjoy, but if rules are constantly broken then I will have to permaban. Each time a rule is broken repeatedly a Mod has the right to ban the person for 1 week (also notifying me). Members can help maintain balance by reporting people to Mods or me. Anyone who ban level is 6 months or higher are perma banned. I do keep tabs. [/size][/center]

[center]Members[/center]
[center]---------[/center]
[center][color=#b22222].::C[/color][color=#ff8c00]o[/color][color=#00ff00]l[/color][color=#40e0d0]o[/color][color=#0000ff]r[/color] [b]Codes::.[/b][/center]

[center][color=#ff0000]RED = Leader[/color][/center]
[center][color=#0000CD]BLUE = Moderator[/color][/center]
[center][color=#000080]Emo Blue = Veteran Member[/color][/center]
[center][color=#B22222]Dark Red = Experienced Member[/color][/center]
[center]Black = Newbie[/center]

[center][b]YCM Name | DMO Name | Server |DBO Name[/b][/center]

[center][color=#ff0000]Kuri | g4pXmatt | Lucemon | Kuri[/color][/center]

[center]How to "Rank Up"[/center]
[center]Ranking up is simple. Sign up gets you Newbie Rank. 50 Posts gets you Experienced Rank. 200 Posts gets you Veteran Rank. Ranks can earn you special privaleges (in the making). In order to become a Moderator you must contribute to the club same for Leader.[/center]
[center]As a Mod/Leader your job is to maintain order.[/center]

Archived