Digimon: The Legendary Data Hunters [OOC / Not Started / Accepting / Co-Hosted by Chaos Sonic]

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Trimage' timestamp='1327952687' post='5789774']
Um rem that is 4 and a half lines, are you using a computer or something else cuz I'm on my dad's computer and it is clearly more then 4 lines, the word each line end on is [color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]out, [/size][/font][/color][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]allow, [/size][/font][/color][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]school, [/size][/font][/color][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]to a,[/size][/font][/color] and [color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]mind.[/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]
[quote name='Admiral_Stalfos19' timestamp='1327952986' post='5789787']
Actually... I see 5 lines in there as well. True, the quote box might very well push things together, but even if you take that out, you still end up with four and a half at worst, like he said.

Two against one <_<
[/quote]
[quote name='Nexev the Supreme Party' timestamp='1327958558' post='5789924']
I only see three.

I think it's cause my computer is bigger.
[/quote]

Well now it's two against two.

And I have to agree with Nex. My computer is like, 17" screen I think, so maybe that's why. But I see three-and-a-half, and if I'm going to judge everyone else's number of lines based on my computer's size, then I'm going to hold you to the same standard Tri. Besides, there's definitely more that you could write about there. And it really only needs like, 1 sentence to meet the requirements.

@Mugen: That's fine. Just use it as an attack or something then.

[quote name='Admiral_Stalfos19' timestamp='1327978120' post='5790731']
*considers asking Dwarven King if I can borrow his WarHammer*

Alright, but whatever you do, don't expect a wall of text about it
[/quote]

Doesn't have to be.

[quote name='Trimage' timestamp='1327987110' post='5791199']
Okay I know have 5 1/5 lines in my bio you happy Rem, and just remember I fought for you to have the chance at an Ultimate level digimon.
[/quote]

[b]Accepted~[/b]

What Ultimate digimon?

Archived