Hey you guys! This decks' got Relinquished in!

Monsters: 17

3 x Manju of the Ten Thousand Hands

3 x Senju of the Thousand Hands

3 x Sonic Bird

3 x Relinquished

1 x Exodia the Forbidden One

1 x Left Leg of the Forbidden One

1 x Right Leg of the Forbidden One

1 x Left Arm of the Forbidden One

1 x Right Arm of the Forbidden One

Spells: 13

3 x Advanced Ritual Art

3 x Foolish Burial

3 x Messenger of Peace

1 x Level Limit - Area B

1 x Swords of Revealing Light

1 x Mystical Space Typhoon

1 x Confiscation

Traps: 10

3 x Threatening Roar

1 x Gravity Bind

3 x Backup Soldier

2 x Raigeki Break

Basically the point is ARA Relinquished all you can, use Burials and Breaks to simply pile stuff in the grave then Backup Soldier FTW. Luckily, Relinquished ducks under every one of the seven stall cards: Swords of Revealing Light, 3 Messengers, Gravity Bind and Level Limit - Area B.

This is a modification of an Exodia Necross deck I made once.[/u]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This deck is just craving Thousand-Eyes Restrict. Such a shame when a monster doesn't reach it's full potency:lol:. Anyways. Remember the monsters he equips act as magic cards. Smart opponents will use that against you, so definitely don't lose Confiscation. Too many spell cards attack equip spell cards or the monsters they're attached to. Magic Jammer couldn't hurt.

FYI einstein relinquished isnt that good

Do you have to be such an ass about it?

Thousand-Eyes Restrict is banned in Advanced Format. Draining Shield is inferior to Threatening Roar.

As for Relinquished isn't good, you're wrong. That's firstly a matter of opinion but also a matter of situation. I wish the pieces were Lv2, that way I could use Paladin of White Dragon.

Geez don't be so hard on yourself:lol:. I personally don't like the advanced rules a terrible amount. Don't like Thousand-Eyes? Don't let them get him out. Fighting big bruisers make things exciting. Seriously why even bother making these cards if they're just going to ban them a month later.

a good deck, but you might want to add "contract with the abyss". it lets you summon any dark ritual monster without the required ritual card (but you still have to pay equal stars). it'l increase your chances of summoning relinquished (but with 9 search monsters, the chances are pretty good allready). also loopykitten, relinqushed was voted the 3rd best ritual card in the game in yu-gi-oh world magazine!

Okay. You don't have enought Normal Monsters for ARA. So kill that. Replace it with Black Illusion Ritual.

What's foolish burial? It's not one Ycardsnet...

And I really don't see the point of this deck. You don't have any deck thinning abilities for exodia, and relinquished can't win on his own.

3/10

Foolish burials a pretty nice card, promo only atm I think: Search your Deck for a Monster card and put it into your Graveyard. Shuffle your deck afterward.

This deck could benefit from using demise instead, as it seems to be an ok Demise deck with exodia alt win and without demise.

Archived