What do you think  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What do you think

• Yes
    • No
    • Not too sure
    • couldn't care less.....

YCM Elite Group

[align=center]Basiclly when we see good members who are making the forums better and helping they deserve something special and also makes members want to help the site so i think this well work here since it worked in many forums i know.

it's a user group called YCM ELite Group and when they do a good job, not in one thing but in overall and have quality posts and are great members overall. Mods can decide a member who deserves it every month or so and the special group have a special forums where thier post deosnt increase but where they can have fun there and talk.[/align]

hmmm, don't think this is such a good idea. It would make the forum only more troublesome, like last days. Think the cardmaker would be more out of service.

And above that, I just don't like it, because I hate it when some people get a special treatment by giving them a new forum, in which only mod-approved people can post. Not that I care much about it, but I just hate it.

i don't think it's a good idea. one, it would increase the spam with the "ooh, ooh, can i be in it?!?!?!?!!!1//!11/" type of thing. two, any not fully mature people who got in would probably hold it against some people who aren't in it (as in, they would brag about it, and be all-around snooty to non-members).

it's just not practical....

Archived